Chapter 2:

Scene at Mumbai:

@D3 gang assembled for a meeting, waiting for Ashi n Swayam. As they entered, everyone stared at them with jaldi batao look@

Swayam- *Enthusisatically* We have been invited for a cultural fest at St.Lounge college of Kullu Manali!

Rey-* Before anyone reacts* What???????? *Everyone stares at him Isko kya hua? look*@ I mean Kullu Manali, he asks excitingly to confirm that whether he heard r8.

Vicky- *Putting his hands on Rey's shoulder* Rey, tu itna excited kyun ho raha hai, afterall hum dance ke liye KM jarahe hai right?

Sharon- *Since she knew y was Rey excited 2 much says* Hmmm, Rey! I need a double treat on this.

Simmi- Double treat kyun?

Sharon- Wo isiliye ki Rey ka family wahi rehte hai.

Rey- Right! *He screams in excitement* I'm gnna meet Mom, Dad n bhai after so long. *probably, very long! *

@Gang is happy cng d glimpse of his real happiness n excitement after freaking 2 years, joins him start hooting@

Ashi- Aaj hi cultural fest ka inauguration hai. Isiliye hum aaj hi aur abhi KM nikalna hai.

Bharat- Abe, itni jaldi kaise?

Nil n Amar- Haan! Kaise? Jane ka tayyari bi karni hai na!

Neha n Rinni-Aur itni jaldi sara packing kaise karenge?

Swa- Chill guys, already all d arrangements r done. Bas humari packing karna baki hai. So go pack ur stuff n be ready here within hour.

@Gang super ecstatic n rushed to pack their stuff within d short time! Rey is excited to meet his family.@

@@@Well, How does his excitement turns out when he come-across d unexpected ironies? r d thing he craved for? @@@

Scene shifts to KM[St.Lounge College]:

The Mercedes Benz stopped in front of d magnificient gate of d college! D 2 pretty dolls Taani n Purvi who r very well famous as Tannu n Birdy stepped-out from it, where all d guys were gaga over these dazzling beauties n d other pretty girls envied them. D bewitching beauty of these angels could make any guy to go on his knees. Though Purvi enjoyed d attention, our Taani would just ignore all d stares she's showered by.

While all d pair of eyes over d college were fixed on these 2 enchanting beauties, d gaze of every girl distracted towards d heroic bike-entry of a hot-handsome guy of d college Rohan Khandelwal, oops Romeo! Every girl drools over his alluring charisma!

He spots d greedy stares of boys at 2 imp grlz of his life *possessive hona toh banta hai* ! D possessiveness arouses in him resulting a deadly glares to all those! Purvi n Taani looks at each other n then at Rohan!

Rohan- Innocently What???

Purvi n Taanu- In unison,Really??????? * throws an r u asking us look*

D trio starts laughing out louder putting everyone in confusion n heads inside!

@As d St.Louis college is been centered for d cultural fest, d GS,AGS,CS have been loaded with ample of work. As Purvi is d CS, she is been involved in welcoming n looking after d colleges arriving. Taani n Rohan being a GS n AGS, set to assign d schedules n their schedule facilities for d respective programs. @

Since Taani is struck with busy schedule of college n office works, RONI always try thier best to make her stress free with d college works letting her to concentrate on her office work more. But Taani being an efficient n excellent at managing, she loved to do her any work without considering it as a burden. Also made herself busy every second without giving a chance to her heart-brain to distract to her past which probably would froze her with emotions. D whole college admire her caliber of being self-independent, respect her humble attitude n adore her serene heart to d zenith.

@@@ Life is always ironical. It gives d best things when we lose d hopes of getting any of it! @@@

Scene shifts to Mumbai:

After an hour, D3 gang is all set with their stuff n left to Kullu Manali! Everyone r enjoying d journey oblivious to d upcoming facts.

@@@@@@@@@Is d destiny initiated its fair game???!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@

Scene shifts to St.Lounge:

Purvi is involved in a warm welcome to d invited participating students of d/f colleges, where RONI r setting-up n assigning d schedules for them. D cultural fest inaguration took-place at some auspicious time. Since Taani had an imp meeting, RONI let her to attend assuring her that they'l look after rest of d remaining work.

@@@Taani's life has given her d most wonderful friends who stand beside her in every phase of life. Isn't it amazing!@@@

Scene shifts to Singhania industry:

A dashing lad enters d office who's been hooted with constant morning wishes. His killer looks could take any girl breathe-away. Though he looks bit tougher externally, he's tenderly kind at heart. Though his employee r frightened with his aggressive attack often, they admire d child-hearted humbleness of their boss Mr.Arjun Singhania.

Arjun starts yelling at his PA for not completing d works properly in d absence of Taani! He's struck with confusion of d work to be completed within d meeting.

@Arjun was tension free dealing with staff as Taani would take care of it always. Since she's been busy with d college works, he made sure that she isn't loaded with profuse work so that she'l remain free to concentrate on her college work. Though he was aware of her caliber of managing things perfectly, he doesn't wanted to c her carried away with work all d time. He always admired her splendid managing skills. More than that he like her for being herself n love her extremely as a BFF. She's d only girl who can shut him with her courteous nature. @

*ARNI BONDING FB*

There was an important event held at St.Lounge! Mr.Singhania n Arjun were also part of d delegates. D presentation was held up by d college where Arjun's master-mind of business put d college into stake. It was Taani who dared to answer him in d favor of college n shut his intelligent smartness. He was dumbstruck with d immense skills she's been bounded with. Beside all, her simplicity unlike others vowed him. Even Mr.Singhania was flabbergasted with her humble yet killer attitude! Since they r d business world rulers, they approached Taani to be a part of Singhania industry. Though she denied at d beginning, she later joined as intern continuing her studies along. Eventually, Arjun n Taani became BFF. Also Mr n Mrs. Singhania treats her more than like a daughter, they simply love dis pretty kind girl.

*FB end*

@Taani enters d cabin with d completed work assuring PA not to worry. Arjun stares from Taani to PA. He understands that Taani have set everything perfect. So without uttering a word n any further delay both ARNI head towards d meeting@

@@@ We meet many strangers in d journey of our life who at time becomes d most special one. ARNI r one among such unique bonding.[I verily love VD n RD friendship in real life 2] @@@