Chapter 5: Part B

Shaan- *Extremely shocked, whispers confusingly* Swayam! *ArKa, Khanak n Rohan r bewildered.*

Avantika- He's Rey's BFF, Shaan. But how do u know him?

@ Inside d Mansion, Rey is changed into Rohan's tuxedo n is walking out into d party n from d other side Taani is also walking out into party holding a surprise. As Rey forwards out nearing to d place of ShaNak, ArKa n Rohan , Taani screams at him misunderstanding as Rohan. @

Taani- What d hell Romeo, y had u changed into this dress all of a sudden?

@Rey was frozen at d position listening to d same familiar voice. He was puzzled with d call. Before he could turn n see, Taani slips while moving towards him n straightly falls into his arms. @

@ Shaan who was yet not out of seeing Swayam, gets an other shock of watching Rey, that 2 Taani falling into Rey's arms. @

Shaan- *Resentfully* Rey!

@ Khanak, ArKa n Rohan who were extremely confused with Shaan r now utterly frantic follows d gaze of him. ArVi, SwaRon n d gang who r back from their gala dance notices them staring at something n directs their glance according to their path. @

Purvi- What a chemistry????????? *Rohan glares at her. *

Vicky- *Slowly whispers* Even after so long, d chemistry b/w these 2 is same as before. *Gang nods as yes, where Swaron looks at each other. *

Back to TaaRey:

Taani's eyes were closed n her one hand was across Rey's neck n d other was holding surprise. Her hairs were swinging all over her face blocking his view n also some of d hairs dangled across his face making his eye-lashes to flutter which he never felt in all these 2 years. As Rey slowly opened his eyes n caught d sight before him, he felt as if he was hallucinated n also he so wished d moment to not end forever. Her classy yet traditional royal blue sari matched with golden blouse, d party wear *Yup he knew it, she loved wearing sari rather than modern gowns* drew a perfect feminine curves n exposed her petite figure with d tantalizing view which he was holding safely. Her silky scented hairs were scintillating colliding with d refracting rays of colorful lights over-there. Her sweet smile could make him faint at any time. He closed his eyes n opened wishing it not to turn out as dream. Fortunately, he was leaving reality as he prayed before a second.

Taan's closed eyes recapped d every single fall of her n Rey unknowingly. She abruptly opened her eyes feeling d attractive familiar gaze n reflects d same intensity at d direction followed. Her eyes shackled his picture after 2 freaking years. She herself couldn't forbid an eternity feelings towards his one n only love instead stares at him with all her might. His honey brown eyes which had d power of hypnotizing her were on d process. His well settled crazy hairs, his killer smile, his breathe-taking proximity made her go weak. He had that effect on her even now.

While both TR were staring into each other even without blinking for a sec,

Swayam- *For d first time he wasn't feeling awkward looking at TR being so close. He softly whispers to himself* Taani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Followed by whole gang*

@ Poor Rohan, ArVi, Shanak n ArKa r continuously hitting with one by one mind-boggling twists. That is when Khanak's eyes fall on d surprise i.e, her son Ansh holding Taani's hand. Her face lits up with happiness.@

Khanak- Ansh! *Now all of them drifts their looks towards a cute boy wondering at TaaRey n pulling Taani's pallu in order to brng them back to d world. * She walks at TR n Ansh marched by others in d same route.

TaaRey who were engrossed in each other comes out of their trance by Ansh. Taani feels awkward realizing that it was not d fantasy she's in but d reality she's facing n lowers her eyes leaving his neck. Again she's about to fall but Rey protects her by holding her more closer this time. For a moment, d collywobbles frisking in his stomach but as soon as he understood d struggle of Taani to get out of his grip, he slowly makes her to stand. Both were fidgeting to start d convo since they were yet feasting d re-encounter view of them. Rey breaking d silence.