Aw sick its Chapter 3 B)

(You can play the song now if you want but its advised later, enjoy :D)

I turned back immediately. I look like I've seen a ghost..

"Guys we need to get out of here"

I didnt even let them get the chance to talk..nor did I leave them behind. I did the usual "take my hand" cliche. Once they did, I dashed to the gate, I didn't care that I still have class, I dont wanna die today. Honestly I feel like he'd shoot me first since I technically turned him down. Once we were at the gate I made my hand go into a cup shape so they can step up and go over it.

"Wait why should we go first?"

"Yeah what about y-"

"Guys, I want you to live, I care about you too much to see you two hurt, now c'mon, we can escape unharmed I promise"

They agreed with me and hopped over with my help. I went over the gate too by climbing the bars as unbelievable as that sounds..

"Ah shoot...I'm not sure where we can go...I didn't think this through" I pant throughout the sentence from the adrenaline.
"Let's go to the graveyard! Like old times!" Pump blurted out.
"Good idea! This way!" Skid exhaled, running to the direction of the graveyard. We followed making sure we dont get hit by anything...or anyone.

~???s pov~

"You got this Pico-!" I say cheering him on. He pulled out a fake gun that almost everyone knew about, not that blue-haired boy. I hear a few pairs of feet moving out of my earshot. Someone must've thought that was a real gun. Tch..idiots..

I turn around and saw 2 dudes and a girl...they look familiar but I couldn't tell...

They're probably not coming back are they...

~Pumps pov~

A few minutes of running later and we make it to our usual spot past many dead trees to an old broken cabin. You'd think we'd slow down because we're far away yeah? Not exactly, we were so sure we might get sniped or something that we kept running...I have never been so tired in my life. I'm pretty sure Y/n passed out from being so tired....wait....

They technically saved us...

My heart immediately blown up with fireworks, they really do care...I've never been that cared for in my entire life.

"You think they're okay?" Skid asked poking their stomach.
I moved his hand away then grabbed theirs and stroked it softly with my thumb, "I hope so heh...". They look so peaceful...my smile just grows wider...and more lovestruck than before. I look up at Skid who wasn't having it.

"Heh...jealous?" I mumble.
"What did you say?"
"Oh nothing, I wonder what happens if I...."

I slowly lean my head down near theirs, before I could take the final glance, he tackled me, making sure he didnt hit Y/n.

"Dude what is your problem? I know you like them too, but c'mon it's so early! What if they find out that you kissed them? They'd probably think you're a freak!" He got up from me. The temptation to fight him was unimaginable, yet I dont wanna ruin a friendship over a person who is...smart...funny....kind...cool...