Chapter 6 is coolios

Well what? Speak up!

If you didnt get the hint, Skid likes you...and before you ask if I mean as friends...no...he wants to date you.

Date...me?

Yeah, he better hope I dont steal you first~

I'd never date you!

I thought girls are into things like me...ahem..lookin' at you

What? I dont even know what you look like...your backstory and all that jazz.

You want to see me? Oh how wonderous! I'll be there in a second...

Wait no don't do tha-

"Hello my love~"

I whipped my head around immediately, "AH! How'd you get in here?!" I screamed.

"Through the door obviously.... I transported" he said sarcastically.

"P-please dont hurt me...." I move back a little in fear. He went closer to me, lifting my head with one finger under my chin.
"Now why would I do that?" He smiled.
"Because....you're a demon?" I sass.
"No, no silly girl, if you really cant catch on, I've been loving you ever since I was...practically summoned" he caressed my cheek a bit and moved his hand to go behind his back.

"You too? Golly.....wait arent you like...30?" I get even more freaked out.
"What? No! Well....I'm 1700 in demon years...but that translates to 17 in human years..only a few years older than you don't worry" he shrugged.

Thank goodness Pump isn't awake...even if I was in pitch darkness due to this creep, I came back to see Pump passed out. If he was awake...he'd hear all of this and that wouldn't be good at all....obviously.

What should I do though? Stay here and care for Pump....or get out so Skid doesn't try anything. I sigh and walk over to Pump. I got a piece of paper and wrote a small note that read:

"Dear Pump, I know you're probably confused on to why I'm not with you right now...I had to go home due to an emergency...please be safe and text me when you wake up...cya later bud" -Y/n

I place it on the counter next to him and turn around. "Alright...I dont trust you...at all, but I have no way of getting back home...so..." I gave him a "help me out" glance.

"Nope"

"What? Why not?? I thought you liked me! Wouldn't you help someone you like?" I pout.

"I may love you but I'm not a simp- huh-"

I took his hand softly and looked up, "please?" I gave him the most innocent look I could give. His eyes widened then he looked away with a scoff.
"Fine...but not because I'm a simp! Just because you probably won't leave me alone if I don't" he grumbled. Before I could celebrate he picked me up bridal style with one foul swoop. I was obviously taken by surprise, but what do you expect from a....technically 1700 year old.