Chapter 10 sheeesh ',3

°•Previous Chapter•°

"Morning mother...are we...doing something today...?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Keith was still asleep somehow....

"Were going to our 'first' battle....!

.....Its with...a kid..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Now we Continue ',3

I mentally gasp knowing who it is, secretly looking at Keith, then my mother.
"Oh really? Well hahah I'll get ready and wake hi-...her up okay?" I caught myself from saying him accidentally and got my bag. Mother nodded and left, I locked the door to wake up Keith. I shook him a bit and uhh......he took my arm to hold it.

'Maybe this is what he did with his sister when they slept near each other' I thought. Yeah definitely. I shook off my thoughts and finally woke him up. I volunteered to get ready in the restroom so Keith doesn't have to go out there where my parents are. Sherlyn already got ready so it was just the two of us.

Once I finished I knocked on the door to see if he was done. I didn't get an answer so I came in anyway.

.....

Okay that was a bad idea.

Can't say what I saw but I immediately closed the door.

He came out with his normal clothing, I'm guessing he didn't notice me..afterall his back was turned. Anyway, we got everything we needed like mics, snacks, water, etc for the trip to the stage. It wasn't far but we overprepare. I'm not sure how big the crowd will be but I'm sure it'll be fine.

...

A few hours passed and we arrived, the place was huge and so was the amount of people in the crowd. Great. I look over at Keith who was terrified.

"Ah jeez..." I walk over to him and pat his shoulder. "It's going to be okay...I promise" I smile sadly. He smiled back as he got his mic, going behind the stage since he's prepared. Father was ready too, he got on stage with that big smile of his. Sheryln hopped on the speaker to announce the rules, making sure the crowd understood too. She stayed there to sway because she likes fathers song.

Keith finally gathered up his courage and came out from behind the curtain, the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Wait...why do you seem familiar...?" My dad asked Keith. Keith got a little nervous before speaking.."maybe you've seen me somewhere I guess..?" He utters, hoping my father wouldn't find out about his identity. Dad gets suspicious about him but shrugs it off.

....

(The songs are bopeebo, fresh, then dad battle)

The battle begins! I sit down in my seat quickly before they start to sing. I cheer Keith on once he starts. The first song was a warmup my father does for people. He's a softie so he gives people a chance. About two minutes passed and it ended. Keith won the first round. The second round came up and they didn't get a break. Father stomped his foot once he started singing, it startled Keith making him start off stuttery.