Chapter 4! Tubular!

"No problem, now....show em what real talent is!" Skid pumped his fist to the sky as I walked out on stage with...some confidence. I look at the crowd. Some were silent. Some were whispering. Some were judging.

I put on a smirk as I snapped my fingers once, the room went dark, and one light appeared focusing on me. Everyone went silent.

Wait..I didn't....expect or do that...

That's when I began singing. I was rusty with the words but I was lucky enough that I changed it a bit to make it work. Everyone knew the song High, it became popular in days....hours even, so I'm literally crossing my fingers that they don't recognize it or anything.

Let's just hope this works...

~???s pov~

"Their voice....its so...cool...." I whisper under my breath.

"Hey! Pay attention to me and me only! You should be happy that I dated you!" She said.

"Y-yes...babe...."

~Back to you~

After a few minutes, I finished...I was tired at that point....sweating, panting, etc.

I looked at the crowd who was in shock. I was getting kinda nervous until suddenly they cheered for me!! I breathed out from the suspense and smiled.

"I did it...oof-!" I got tackled from behind.

"Y/n you were amazing!! We never knew your voice could be so powerful!" Pump hugged me.
"Powerful? Well yes, but also very pretty, I bet all those idiots ate their words" Skid laughed.
"Thanks guys, I appreciate the help you did back there" I smile.

"Help?"

"We were watching you the whole time..."

My heart dropped.

Who helped me? Was it suppose to be sabotage...?

I quickly yet gently move away from Pumps grasp and search for my sister in the crowd.

She wasn't there...

So it was her..

I got so irritated I dialed her number.

A few seconds pass by and she picked up.

"W-what do you want l-loser?" She was panting? Why does she sound like shes out of breath...? Maybe she had to run in order to get to the panels to turn off the light.

"Did you sabotage me?"

"What? No, I left with someone and went in the janitors closet, I didnt care about you obviously"

"Janitors..-? Ugh whatever, I'm gonna find out who it was..."

"Who did w-"

I ended the call, in her mid-sentence of course. Now...who did it....

"Y/n..? You okay?" Pump asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I look over with a determined face. "You two didnt turn off the light did you?" I asked.