1

Wyatt POV  (POV means Point Of View)

I was headed to school it's been a year since werewolves were discovered and now we fit in. I went to my first class when I met this beautiful girl. I said "Hi what's your name''.  She replied ''Vani Vancoop ''.  I never saw her around maybe she was new.

Willa POV

I saw Wyatt with that girl. I knew something was off. so i will keep an eye out. I see Wyatt I say '' hi WyWy''.  He whisper shouted ''Don't call me that in public''.  Little did we know that girl was there listening . ''I think it's cute''. she said. Then she was like '' umm hey Wyatt wanna go get some fro-yo after school. ''sure''.

AFTERSCHOOL.

VANI'S POV

I waited by the fro-yo cart for Wyatt. Finally he came he said hi .

After we hang out

''So ummm wanna do this again sometime?'''' sure'' he said. Then I gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Then he turned red as a tomato and blushed. ''Well bye''. he said ''bye ''. I said

I went home but I felt something follow me . I quickly turned and kicked whoever it was in the eye. Hard. Then I turn on the light and see Wyatt holding his bruised eye  I say'' sorry Wyatt I thought you were a stranger.

Wyatt POV  

I was kicked in the eye   really hard. Then i see Vani ''sorry'' she says.  

Then i go out the door and to the den.

Willa POV 

I see Wyatt come home with a black eye. I rush to him '' what happened''.

Wyatt says '' Vani kicked me in the face.''

I snarl with my eyes glowing amber I say '' whoever touches my brother get's their THROAT RIPPED OUT !!!''.  Wyatt says ''wait sis it was an accident'', I say ''fine''.

ok hoped you liked the first chapter i will do another one tommorow.

remember to like comment and share.