4

Wyatt POV

I was kinda sad I really liked Vani but she is a vampire and I am a werewolf I mean it could never happen. I was lost in my thoughts when Willa came and shouted '' Ok Wyatt, Wynter  and I will get you and that girl together she may be a vampire but she still like you so we will help we're leaving at 6''.

Vani POV

I was kinda sad I really liked Wyatt but he is a were wolf so it could never happen. I was lost in my thoughts when Ven came and shouted '' Ok Vani , Vynter and I will get you and that boy together he may be a werewolf  but he still like you so we will help we're leaving at 7''.

7:00 PM

Vani POV

We were about to leave but we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Wyatt,Willa and Wynter at the door Wyatt said '' Vani I really like you and I don't care if you are a vampire''. I looked at my brother for approval and he nodded. Then I feel this power overwhelming me and they control my mind. Then MC me (mind controlled me) said '' No Wyatt I don't want to be with you.''  I walked away crying in the inside. 

Ven POV

It was hard to control my sister especially when her heart was broken and was sad.

But she cannot be with a vamp killing  werewolf...

Wyatt POV

 I couldn't believe Vani did not like me anymore. Willa came up to me ''sorry  this didn't work out good.''  ''It's okay.''  But I was still sulking in my room sad and mad.😢😢😢😠😠😠.  Then I thought who could've done this because when she said she did not want to be with me her  eyes   were cold blue her original eye color is orange so I knew she was under a spell luckily werewolves can smell magic.

Vani POV 

I could not believe it my body took a mind of it's own someone was controlling me. The only one who had this type of magic is Ven!

Willa POV

I felt bad for Wyatt his crush rejected him so when he was sad I was sad.

Ok the end of this chapter remember to like comment and follow see u in the next chapter