5

Wyatt POV 

I sniffed for magic and I followed the scent for 2 miles. When I came to a stop Ven was right there he said ''sup''. I was like ''STOP THE ACT VEN  I KNOW YOU SPELLED VANI AND MIND CONTROLLED HER WEREWOLVES CAN SMELL MAGIC!!!''   Ven smirked ''so you know well the antidote is on the cursed mountain you will never find it''. Then I went there and climbed to where I found the antidote. I quickly grabbed it then I fell off the mountain and got knocked out. I woke up to see Willa and Wynter looking worried and they said ''Wyatt glad u awake u fell off a mountain don't worry I brought your weird object thingy.'' Then I told them everything they said ''ok let's go stop Ven.''    

AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO Pengi_Rules WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED AND I WANT TO THANK U FOR 100 READS NOW BACK TO THE STORY.

Ven and Vani were there we confronted Ven and I said ''Ven I found the antidote and if you try anything I have the whole pack.''   We defeated Ven and used the antidote on Vani and she turned back to normal and hugged me ''Thank you Wyatt do you know who put me under the spell.'' Ven''. I said then she got really angry and smacked Ven across the room with her vampire strength. ''Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.'' he said . ''no you don't get to talk Ven you are supposed to be my brother but instead you mind controlled me so yeah,'' she said as she smacked him again. this time he flew through 5 walls his head bleeding. Then I put a hand on her shoulder causing her to calm down. I said '' He is not worth it.''  Then Ven came and said '' If you leave you arenot allowed back with us.'' Then she said '' I don't care at least I have Wyatt. Then the Vampires stood up for her and said '' if you kick her out you kick us out ''. Then he said ''fine you can stay''.  then She kissed me passionately. And everyone howled and clapped. For us and I said ''Vani Vancoop will you be my girlfriend''. Yes''. she said and we kissed again. Every one had an happy ending.

OK GUYS THE BOOK IS DONE AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL! BYE SO MUCH LOVE NOW I WILL CREATE A DECENDANTS FANFIC BYE LUV U ALL 💗💗💗😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!