2

Vani POV

Oh no!!! Now Wyatt hates me. Curse my defensive instincts😠😠😠!!! But I wasn't planning on telling him my secret...

Wyatt POV

I was planning on going to Vani's house this weekend. I hope that nothing was weird between us. Willa came and said ''I know what you're planning bro''. ''How did you know''. I ask surprised. ''I'm your sister and the Alpha I know everything''. She said mysteriously. I sighed. Ok fine i'm going to Vani's house.

On Saturday...

Willa POV

I was going to spy on Wyatt. I couldn't let her hurt my brother. Again. So I will follow him so if she does anything funny I will be there to protect him.  So I started following him when he went out. When (we) arrived he knocked on the door and she answered she apologized again he said it was ok and it sparked a conversation. He said ''Can I come in ?''. "yes". So they talked and hung out. It seemed to go well until all of a sudden her eyes turned dark red and she said '' I have to go.'' She stormed off. 

Vani POV

OH no. I vamped out Wyatt will ask questions he will know I'm a...

Wyatt POV

What happened with Vani? Why were her eyes red? I asked Willa. She said '' Maybe she is a vampire.'' No it can't be''i said. Willa said ''Whatever''. I knew she can't be a vampire.

Or maybe she can. oops I thought out loud then Willa said'' DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMM''. '' Stop Willa.'' i said She said '' Fine. But I'm telling you she is a VAMP.'' I snarled my eye's golden.

Then Willa was like '' You're denying it because you like her. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''. '' No I don't Willa ''.     sureeeeeee'', She said. 

??? POV

I see Vani my sister come back. I say '' Vampires she's back.'' Then they give her  markings as 2nd in command. I am the leader of the Vampires. My name is Ven. 

Ok hoped you like the chapter I will update tommorow Remember to like comment and share