Chapter 26

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

I didn't want to say anything because I was not familiar with the situation, nor did I want what I said to be taken the wrong way at the moment.

With three brothers I was already used to the silent brooding and the cold looks, but it didn't feel like this when they did it.

We got to the car and still nothing. silence.

When he started the car and I knew we had a while to drive back I realized this can not go on like this.

I had to say something. At least something.

I tried to think back at something I would say or do for my brothers but nothing came up. The solutions were unfitting for this situation.

Not even the radio was on.

I looked out the window. This happened last time as well when he felt that the date was ruined. He stayed silent and brooded until I came up with the open movie idea.

Could he be angry about this again? Maybe he was more frustrated that the date was ruined than his problem.

Well if that wasn;t it, I was toast, but I don't want to say I didn't try to do something.

I mean after that amazing date I really didn't want to end things on a note like this.

"Today was great. I had so much fun." I said.

Nothing.

I turned on the radio but there was no reaction from that either.

The radio station was playing 80's songs. Oh I loved a good oldie.

"Never gonna give you up" had just started playing and I started humming instantly.

"Never gonna..you up..never gonna. let you down....never gonna....desert you....never gonna make you cry ..never gonna say goodbye.. hmmm. hurt youuu."

He glanced again at me as I kept on singing all the way to the end of the song.

The dj spoke on the radio "And now a hit to give you that good nostalgia "Modern Talking - Brother Louie"

I added a little shoulder move to my humming. "hmm..hmm.Deep love is a burning' fire stay hmmm...'cause then the flame grows higher babe"

He glanced again.

"You're no good can't you see Brother Louie Louie Louie" Once I sang that verse his face broke into a smile.

I sang louder. "Louie louie louie...ooo..Louie Louie Louie.." Once I saw him ready to burst laughing I knew I had managed to break the tension.

I smiled at him and continued singing with my little shoulder wiggle.

When the song finished he opened his mouth to say something but they started playing "forever young" and I had forgotten the real purpose of my singing in the first place.

"Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while...Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies..Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst....hmmmm..mmm..mm..mm"

My little wiggle had turned into a head shake, full hand movements and the "Mariah Carey in the studio booth trying to catch those high notes" pose.

"Praising our leaders, we're getting in tune..The music's played by the, the madman.."

AND THEN ..

He tapped the wheel. "Forever young, I want to be forever young...Do you really want to live forever?" Elric had started singing discreetly.

I joined. "Forever, and ever..."

He turned towards me and smiled, obviously embarrassed. But we continued singing until it turned into singing on top of our lungs. "FOREVER YOUNG I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG...." all the way until the end.

I had chills. The radio played some other songs and we were back to silence again, however there wasn't tension anymore.

Damn he is so good. His deep voice might have had minimum singing abilities, but in that deep tone it really didn't matter especially when his voice got raspy.

He glanced at me and then glanced again longer.

How can he be so sexy and raaawr. His lips looked so kissable..

He glanced again.

That hand on the wheel and those muscles.. yum.

He glanced again.

If I lean closer I can smell his cologne...

Suddenly he turned left on a corner and parked on the side of the street. He unhooked his seatbelt in a flash and he grabbed the door handle on my side.

He kissed me so abruptly I almost lost air.

His lips were warm and wet, his body emitting heat as he pressed me further into the seat.

I gripped my fists onto the seat belt and kissed him back.

Oh it's so good.

His lips pulled away for a second so I lifted my arm and gripped his sweater pulling him back in.

Like I was going to let him stop a kiss that good.

As he pulled away his teeth gripped my lower lip and nubbled gently then let it go and planted a soft kiss before pulling away with a smirk.

His eyes glinted in the last bit of sun rays that shone through the car windows. I want him to kiss me again.

"That look Francy.. that look almost drove me off the road."

"What look?"

"That look.. I don't know what's in your head but..."

I pulled him closer again and kissed him. I just couldn't get enough.

Eventually we pulled away and he had to lean back into his seat for a solid few seconds to breathe.

"This date wasn't wasted after all." He chuckled and looked at me. "You're not mad? That I had to cut this short? We do see each other once a week after all."

I shook my head. "I believe you had a good reason for it so I'm not mad. Just disappointed. Like you said I look forward to it, all week."

He turned his whole body towards me. "Okay then let's do this. This next week, we can meet the weekend and one more day of your choice. I'll reschedule my work so I can leave that day free."

"Can you manage? I know it's hard with school and work and .."

"I can manage." He cut me off.

"Then okay. Um,..Monday?" I asked.

"You can't wait to see me again?" He grinned.

"You don't want to see me sooner than later?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Done. Monday it is."

He put his seatbelt on and drove me home smiling all the way there.