Chapter 10

Ginny, Hermione and max were all woken up by a loud banging on their door. "GO AWAY" Max shouted. "Damn max" Hermione said as she walked sleepily to the door. She opened it revealing Fred. "Can we help" max huffed as she sat up. "You coming to breakfast or no?" He asked. Max shot out of bed and slammed the door shut. "Give me five minutes." She hollered. "Ok" Fred laughed. "What you laughing at Freddie?" George asked as he walked up to his brother. "Just max" he answered. "Ahh that's who we're waiting for is it?" George chuckled. "Indeed" Fred responded. Five minutes later max opened the door again revealing three dressed girls. "Let's go eat!" Max exclaimed as she dashed past the twins. When they reached the great hall they took their seats and began filling their plates with delicious food. They started discussing their timetable for today when Harry and Ron took a seat next to them. "Morning" Ron mumbled. All he got in return were mumbles. "What are you guys talking about?" Harry inquired. "Just our timetables" Hermione replied. "Well the Yule ball is soon, have you all got dates?" Ron asked, and was soon answered with a yes from Ginny. "You have a date already?" Fred questioned, turning to look at his sister. "Yeah Neville" she shrugged. "What about you guys?" Ron quizzed. He then received no's from everyone else. Ron hummed in response. "Oh before I forget, quidditch practice, 11am today" Ginny reminded the group. Everyone thanked Ginny before max spoke up. "Does anyone know what the times is now?" "Like half past eight?" Harry guessed. "Something like that" the twins agreed. "Ok thanks, I'm going to start heading to Herbology, I'll see you later" max waved her goodbyes before heading out of the great hall.

The blonde was walking down the hall when she suddenly bumped into someone, causing her to drop all of her books. "Watch it" she snapped while picking up her books. "I'm sorry" the person said back. Max looked up to see it was Oliver. "Oh it's just you, sorry" she chuckled. "That's alright" he said back with a side smile. "Quidditch practice is at eleven today by the way" he reminded. "Yeah Ginny reminded me" Max stated. "Ok, see you then?" Wood said before starting to leave. "We don't have any classes together till after practice?" Max asked with a small frown. "I don't think so, what do you have next?" He questioned. "After Herbology I have potions" max sighed , dreading the thought of Snape. "Then no" wood frowned. "But I'll see you at practice" he said. "Ok" was all he got in return. "Oh um I don't want this to sound weird but I love your perfume" he said as he lowered his head in embarrassment. "Thanks it's vanilla" she smiled. They then parted to head to lessons.

(Time skip to potions because i know literally nothing about Herbology)

"Hey" Fred said as he took a seat next to max. "What's up?" She asked rhetorically. "Ugh I do not want to be here" Fred whined. "Does anyone?" Max joked. "No" he muttered in response. "Today we will be brewing amortentia. Who can tell me what it is? How about you Miss Lupin?" Snape challenged. "Amortentia is the words most powerful love potion. It smells different to each person." She explained. "Hmm very good" he grunted. "Mr Weasley!" Severus said lowly. "Step forward, what do you smell?" He demanded. "Er I smell" Fred started before smelling the potion. "Uhh cherry.. and uh vanilla" he hesitated before glancing up at the professor. "Go on" Snape urged. "And butterbeer" Fred finished. He walked away back to where he was standing before the realisation hit him. "Oh my god! I smelt Max!" He thought to himself. Lupin picked up on Fred's shocked expression. "Fred?" She asked. He hummed in response. "You alright you look a little spooked" max stated. "I know who I smelt in the potion, that's all" he replied, while blankly staring into space. "Really who?" Max asked excitedly. "Take a wild guess max" Fred frowned. "Er ok. Cherry. Well that could be lip balm or lip gloss. So it's definitely a girl" she joked. Fred sarcastically smiled back at her. "Vanilla. That could be anything really so I'm thinking perfu-" she started. "Oh" she breathed. "I have to go, I'll se you at practice" Fred said before dashing out of the classroom. "Mr Weasley!" Snake called. Fred completely blanked him and ran straight out the door.

Word count: 758
Plot twist much?
Not proof read.
Lol I promise this is still and Oliver x Max story