Chapter 17

Once the two were both awake, Oliver grabbed his quidditch jumper and some sweatpants and handed them to max before grabbing his own clothes. "What's this for?" She asked. "I figured since you didn't bring any spare clothes, you might need some" he said before turning to the bathroom and changing, while max changed in the bedroom. Thankfully Percy wasn't there, he must have crashed in someone's else's dorm. Moments later Wood came back out in a grey hoodie with matching joggers. He eyed max up and down before walking up to her and whispered in her ear "I'm not going to lie, they look a lot better on you." "Doesn't everything?" Max joked. She then walked over to the full length mirror that he had so she could tie her hair out of her face. "I should go, Hermione probably thinks I died or something." Said max as she finished putting her hair in a messy bun leaving the two front strands loose. He nodded understandingly. Max walked over to him kissing him in the cheek, then she headed back to her own dorm.

She knocked on the door, waiting for Ginny or Hermione to open it. Seconds later, Ginny opened the door looking exhausted. "Hey max" she yawned, moving over so max could come in. "Morning" she relied. "Max where did you go last night? You left early?" Hermione said, making a big fuss over it. "And who's clothes are those?! Did you cheat on Oliver!?" She kept asking. "Ok Oliver was going to get into another fight if we didn't leave so we talked in the hallway" max shrugged. "What that?" Ginny asked pointing at Max's neck. "Did you hurt yourself?" The red head questioned. "That's not a bruise Ginny that's a hickey" Hermione laughed. Ginny gasped. "Oliver couldn't keep his hands off you could he?!" Screamed Ginny. "You owe me five sickles" Hermione said, turning to Ginny. She rolled her eyes, while handing her the money. "Thank you" hermione giggled. Max sat down on her bed, Hermione and Ginny joining her. "So are you just friends with benefits?" Ginny asked. "I have no idea" max admitted. "It sounds like it" stated Hermione. "It looks like it" Ginny joked. "Just ask him out" Hermione shrugged. Max cocked an eyebrow. "I can't do that" she said, scratching her neck awkwardly. "Why not?" Hermione asked, confusions do disappointment lacing her words. "Because" max started. "What if he says no or what if he wants to ask me?" She finished with a small pout emerging on her lips. "Just do it max, if he wants to ask you he wouldn't say no to you would he?" Said hermione. "I'm just gonna wait and see if he asks." Max replied. "And what if he doesn't?" Ginny quizzed. "Then I guess I'll ask him" max shrugged. The two girls squealed, before changing to sit cross-legged.

Time skip coz I'm lazy asf.

"MAX HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Hermione yelled while banging on the door to their dorm. "Just a second" Max shouted back. Seconds later max came out in her uniform and Oliver quidditch jumper. "Cute, now lets go" hermione said, grabbing the blondes arm , pulling her to the pitch. "Your late" said Madame hooch. "Sorry" said Max. The team mounted their brooms and flew into the pitch, joining the Hufflepuff the hufflepuff team. Madame hooch then released the balls, and the game began. It's didn't take long for Harry to find the snitch, but catching it was a problem. Outside it was foggy so it made it even harder to see the snitch. Cedric and Harry were both good seekers, also though Harry was slightly faster, giving him a small advantage. Moments later Harry has found the snitch and went chasing after it, Cedric following closely behind. The finally the whistle went, implying that someone had caught the golden ball. "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Lee announced. The rest of the gryffindors cheered from the stands while the team landed, well everyone except Oliver. "What are you doing?" Max shouted up to him. "Just wait. Fred? George?" He called down. The twins then mounted their brooms again flying off somewhere. Everyone in the stands were sitting there watching in confusion. "What's he doing?" Asked Harry. "No idea" max mumbled back, her eyes still fixed on Oliver. Wood then flew over to Lee Jordan asking for the megaphone, while Fred and George both cam zooming back with bags.

Once lee agreed and passed over the megaphone, Oliver flew back to the middle of the pitch Fred and George getting into position, slightly above Oliver. Hermione and Ginny screamed, knowing what was coming. "What?" Max asked. "Just wait" said Ginny, still screaming. Wood looked down at max before looking around. "Go on mate!" Said George. "Max? There's something I'd like to ask you" Oliver said into the amplifier. Once he knew she was listening, she continued. "I've wanted to ask this ever since I met you but I wasn't sure if you felt the same, I'm still not entirely sure if you do but max? Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking down at her. Ginny and Hermione continued to squeal while Oliver flew dine to her. "Yes!" She nodded. Oliver then lent in placing a short peck on her lips while Fred and George set off the fireworks that painted the sky all shades of colours. "I KNEW IT" yelled Ginny. "Oh and you can keep the jumper" wood winked.

Time skip to end of term lol

The end of term came, Max, Oliver, Fred, George and Ginny we're sitting in a compartment, max cuddled up to Oliver on one side, and the twins and Ginny opposite. They were all agreeing to write to each other over Christmas break, and made dates to meet up. Finally the Hogwarts Express came to a stop, implying that they had arrived. The five stood up and walked out of their compartment and onto platform 9 3/4. They met up with the golden trio to say their goodbyes and that they would write over the break. Max hugged Hermione and Harry goodbye before saying goodbye to the Weasleys. Max and Oliver hung around for a bit until max spotted her dad. She ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug. Oliver slowly made his was over. "Ready to go?" Remus asked looking down at his daughter. Max nodded, turning to face Oliver. "See you soon, you better write every day" max laughed. "I will" Oliver chuckled. Max places a small kiss on his lips before pulling him into a hug, while Remus watched in awe. "See ya soon Wood" said max as she pulled away. "See you soon lupin" he said as max and Remus started walked away. Max stoped abruptly. "What's wrong?" Lupin asked worry lading his voice. "I just" max started before turning to look at Oliver. "One minuted" she said before running back over to him. Wood was making his way to his parents when he was stopped buy Max wrapping her arms around his waist. "You miss me already huh?" He asked while turning around and picking her up. She shook her head before burying her head in his neck. "I didn't want to ruin the moment but we should be going, Tonks will murder me" Remus hollered. Oliver put max down before quickly kissing her one last time. "Cya Max" he smiled. "Bye" she replied. She then ran back to her dad while Oliver met up with his parents.

Word count: 126
Not proof read so comment if there's any mistakes :)
I don't really like this chapter but that fine
Creds to Shannon for giving me ideas lolol