Chapter 19

Christmas came to a close. Max stood on the marble pavement of platform 9 3/4, waiting patiently for her friends to arrive so she could talk to them about their break. Finally the Weasley's arrived, Ginny running up to her and pulling her in for a hug. "How was your break?" Ginny inquired. Max thought for a moment, thinking over her panic attack and her fathers transformation. "It was good" she lied, "how was yours?" "It was great, I got the usual knitted sweater from mum, and some sweets from Fred and George" The red head started before getting interrupted by the twins. "MAX" shouted Fred. "OUR FAVOURITE FRIEND" shouted George as he and Fred pulled the girl onto their shoulders. "Hey" Max laughed. "How was your break?" The twins asked. "Good how was yours?" "The usual, Christmas dinner, knitted sweaters, I'm sure Ginny told you everything." Said Fred. "Well I tried to but you idiots interrupted" whined Ginny. She soon turned around though after hearing Hermione call her name.

Moments later Harry and Hermione walked up to Max, so Fred and George put her down. "Did you have a good break?" Asked Max. "It was lovely, mum and dad took me to some muggle places and we occasionally took Harry and Ron with us." Hermione answered. "It was boring. I mean who would want to see things and go places that has nothing to do with magic?" Ron complained. Max laughed slightly at this remark. "Me" hermione scowled before giving max a death stare. Max's smile faded. "It's not funny" Max said as she shook her head, suppressing a laugh. "You lot better hurry up and get on the train before you miss it" molly said. "Hey has anyone seen Oliver?" Max asked. "Come to mention it, no. Maybe he's already on the train?" Hermione responded. "Yeah, maybe" Max sighed, Hopping onto the train with her friends, finding a compartment and taking a seat, waiting for the train to depart.

A/N:
Short update but at least it's something. Me and Shannon are currently working on something else we're gonna publish and hopefully it will be better then this. It's gonna be in a script format to try something new, and this was we don't have to keep thinking of creative ways to say "said" since I'm lazy.