A Diamond And An Emerald?

"And so after a long ride in the carriage. Her future awaits. Lady Anastasia Williams is back home...and just in time for the new season, could this finally be her year to find love? or will a certain Bridgerton stand in the way"

Anastasia Williams

After leaving her mother off home, Anastasia set off to the Bridgerton home. A whole summer spent away in Paris with her mother to visit her uncle and new born cousin, Anastasia could hardly wait to see the Bridgerton family and to have a good gossip about all her adventures and scandal she had missed.

Practically skipping out of the carriage I smile grabbing my bag of gifts I had brought from my travels stepping softly up the stair way to the Bridgerton house, knocking solftly waiting until a house keeper allows me in, I get immediately greeted by Mrs Bridgerton "oh Anastasia how lovely to see you, you've grown so much, how was your travels?" but before I could answer I get tackled into a hug by Eloise both of us landing on the floor in a bundle of giggles. 

"oh Ana! How was it? Did you write more in the journal? I shall need all the details! Did you meet any boys? Oh gosh was it beautiful? Did you see Paris like we had talked about?" Eloise bombards me with questions full of excitement

 "lord Eloise give this fine lady space" Benedict smirks down at me offering his hand, instantly taking it I find myself in yet another hug, not realising how much I'd actually missed them all. it didn't take long until all the family were down in the foyer greeting me,

••••••••••

"Oh lord I've been here ages talking and I completely forgot about the gifts" I smile softly setting my tea down as Lucy, my help/childhood nanny, brings my bag to me.

"here we are!" 

 A small package for Anthony...(a wrapped package of *ehem* for him and his mistress) a sketchbook and pencils for Benedict ,of course, a portrait of  the Eiffel tower for Colin....as well as a book I had read to him one night, a one of a kind blue French dress for Daphne, for Eloise a journal and stationary and of course for the kids some board games, only the best 

I smile handing everyone their gifts not sharing what I got Anthony but by the smirks on the older boys faces they knew what I had been up to "oh and lady Bridgerton my mother had got you these diamond necklaces for this season she said you would have loved them" giving the older woman the jewellery box and watching her and everyone else's faces light up. After more hugs and thank yous the younger Bridgerton went to play their games as Daphne went to put her gown in her room until soon enough it was just me and the oldest Bridgerton boys.

 "You really are a true friend of Colin aren't you miss Anastasia?" Benedict chuckles "wherever did you learn of such things" Anthony asks rather protectively "oh Anthony please do calm down. I was away all summer I had went to Paris. It is such a romantic city. My mother had gave me a talk and well I put two and two together and you lord Bridgerton are not very well at hiding this mistress" I giggle, Colin sniggering beside me his arm resting behind my head on the couch "but do not worry. I shall keep this secret like I have with Colin and Benedict's biggest secrets" I smile standing up brushing my dress skirt down leaving all three boys suspicious of what I knew of them and going to saying goodbye to the family with kisses on the cheek and hugs heading home for a good night sleep for the first ball tomorrow.

I do wonder what tomorrow will hold.

Her dress she was wearing