2

NO ONES POV

When the portal opens Dan falls out of it by a castle and stands up.

"Are you alright?" Dan looks and it was a man and he was a guard.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you" Dan then saw a lot of stuff "what's going on?"

"The queen's coronation is today and everything is getting ready" the guard says.

"Is anyone allowed to come?" Dan asks.

"Everybody is invited" the guard says "all the people in Arendelle and the people on our borders are coming to meet the new queen" he then opens the door "please enjoy"

Dan the walks in and saw a lot of servants and people in the castle grounds and there were tables with drinks and food.
🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊

Meanwhile another portal opens and Zane and Grubber came through it.

They saw that they were in a town and a lot of people were excited.

"What's got them excited?" Grubber asks "ooh pie" he was about to grab one, but Zane stops him "hey"

"You can't just take pies Grubber it's stealing" he then let's go of his hand "come on we need to find Dan" Zane says.

"Ok" Grubber says.

They then walk around the town trying to find him.

But then they bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry" they saw a lady offering her hand and they take it "I'm Anna"

"My name is Zane and this is Grubber" Zane says.

"Do you live in Arendelle?" Anna asks.

"No, we're from a faraway place and we ended up here by accident and now we're looking for my brother" Zane says "we got separated"

"Well, first thing is welcome to Arendelle and all the people are going to the castle for the queen's coronation maybe he's heading in that direction" Anna says "come on, I was heading back there anyway"

"But we don't want to intrude" Zane says "we're not from here"

"That's ok, a lot of people are coming and some of them are in the borders of our land" she takes Zane's hand "come on"

They then went with her and they went to the castle.

When they got to the castle Anna had to go and get ready and ran into the castle and Zane and Grubber look around the place to find Dan.

When they find him they see him by the fountain.

"Dan" he turns his head.

"We found you" Grubber says.

"Go home" Dan says.

"What happened to your hair?" Grubber asks.

"What are you talking about?" Dan asks.

"Look" Zane says and grabs a tray with a reflection "see"

Dan gasps and looks at his hair.

"Why did it change?" Dan asks.

"Didn't this happen to you once before?" Zane asks "I remember you saying something about that"

"Your right" Dan says "my hair turned blue when I got hit with Sonic's power and then I woke up with the sheriff telling me that my hair turned blue"

"And now it's white as snow almost" Grubber says.

"I'll figure it out" Dan then touches the piece of his bracelet that Zane had around his neck "there you have some of my powers now go home"

Just then the doors open and people go inside the castle.

Dan then follows them and Zane and Grubber then follow as well.

After a few minutes a girl with white hair walks down the long path.

"Wow" Dan says looking at her "she has white hair too"

When she got to the front she bowed and a crown 👑 was put on her head and then she stood up and the man had 2 ideas and she was going to grab them, but he stopped her.

"Your majesty" he says and she looks at him "the gloves"

She looks at them and then takes a deep breath and removes them and grabs the items and turns and faces the people and they all stand up and the man does a chant in a different language.

Dan was watching the whole thing when he saw the items starting to get icy ❄️ from her touch.

"She has ice powers" Dan says in his head.

"All hail Queen Elsa of Arendelle" the man says.

All the people then said the same thing as well and then she hurried and put the items down and put the gloves back on.

After that they all went to the ball room.
================================================