13

NO ONES POV

While they were walking in the castle hall they saw the room they were in becoming frozen and they ran as fast as they could to get away from the ice that was inside the castle.

But then they saw ice coming from the other side and they stopped.

"We're trapped" Grubber says "we need help"

Just then they heard a roar and they all turned around and something they didn't expect.

"What's that?" Snowy asks hiding behind Zane.

"A blue fire tiger?" Zane says "I've never seen anything like it"

They then saw it coming this way melting the ice that the body touched but with this cold the ice was regrowing

"What have you gotten yourself into Zane?" he asks "and where's Dan"

"Do I know you?" Zane asks.

"It's me, Verago" Zane gasps "I sensed trouble and so I opened a portal and I came out looking like this"

"I didn't recognize you" Zane says "can you help us"

"What do you need?" Verago asks.

"We need to get out of here" Anna says "the ice is getting closer"

"Quick Verago melt the ice here and we can get out through the window" Grubber says.

Verago then uses his fire and melts the ice and they force it open and they went out, but Verago stayed behind to hold the ice off to give them time to get farther away.

They then slide down the snow and land on the ground ok and they ran as fast as they could to get to Kristoff.

Meanwhile Elsa and Dan were in the storm as well and they didn't know where they were going.

As Kristoff and Sven were getting closer they saw boats frozen to the ice, but then the ice broke and Sven through Kristoff off and he fell in the water, but he was ok and was able to get on an frozen block of ice.

Once Kristoff knew he was ok he ran toward the castle.

Meanwhile Anna and Zane were calling Kristoff, but with them being so weak it was like a whisper.

And thanks to the wind it blew the snowmen away and Grubber went after them when Zane told him too.

They then walked together calling Kristoff's name in this wild storm. Luckily he heard his name being called and ran toward it.