11

NO ONE'S POV

When Elsa and Dan woke up they saw that they were in a dungeon and with blankets covering them.

But when they saw the window they ran to it, but they got pulled and they looked and they saw that they were chained.

They then went as close as they could and look at the window and they saw it.

The whole place was frozen.

"Oh, no" Dan says.

"What have....." Elsa says.

"What have we done?" They both said.

Just then they heard the dungeon door open and it was Hans and he had his arms around him and he looked cold while holding a lantern and then puts it down and walks to them.

"Why did you bring us here?" Elsa asks.

"I couldn't just let them kill you both" Hans says.

"But we're a danger to Arendelle" Elsa says.

"You have to let us go" Dan says "get Zane"

"Get Anna" Elsa says.

"Neither of them have returned" Hans says and they gasp "if you would just stop this winter and bring back summer. I know that a lot of people would be very happy" they look at the window "please"

"Don't you see?" Elsa says.

"We don't know how" Dan says. Hans gasps sadly.

"You have to tell them to let us go" Elsa says.

"I will do what I can" Hans says.

After that he left them alone in the dungeon. They then look at each other and they saw the chains were beginning to get frozen as well.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Meanwhile back at the mountain Zane and Anna had gotten colder and was coming down the mountain fast riding Sven.

And Olaf and Snowy were sliding down the mountain to keep up.

"Hang on guys" Kristoff says "we're almost there. Come on Buddy, faster"

As they came down the snow men ended up going the wrong way and Kristoff told them to stay out of site and they said ok, but then they saw a woman and she screamed "their alive" when they said hello to her and they agreed to meet at the castle.

When they finally got to the castle the guards opened the gates and they brought them inside and Kristoff told them what to do and did and went inside and then the gates closed and they were gone.

Kristoff then decided to leave as well.

When they got in they found Hans and Anna ran to him and Zane was bringing held up by one of the servants.

"Anna your so cold" Hans says "you both are"

"You need to kiss her" Zane says.

"What?" Hans asks "what are you talking about?"

"Leave us alone for a moment" Grubber says.

They then left them alone with Hans.

"Elsa and Dan struck us with their magic and only a true love can thaw a frozen heart" Zane says "and my family isn't here and so at least Anna will be saved"

"But you both said they wouldn't hurt you" Hans says.

"We were wrong" Anna says "and now like Zane said only an act of true love can save me"

"True loves kiss" Hans says and then gets closer and was about to kiss, but then he stop "oh, Anna" he backs away "if only there was someone out there who loved you"

"What?" Zane and Grubber and Anna said at once.

"Don't you love her?" Zane says shivering while laying on the wall.

"But you said you did" Anna says.

Hans then closes the curtains "as 13th in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance" he then walks to them "I knew I would have to marry into the throne somewhere"

"What are you talking about?" Grubber asks.

"He tricked Anna to take the throne and to be king" Zane says falling to the ground while shaking.

"Zane" Grubber says going to him "your getting colder almost as ice"

"He's right" Hans says "as heir, Elsa was preferable, of course" he then walks to the fire 🔥 "but no one was getting anywhere with her, until that stranger intervened" he looks at Zane "your brother got my way and so I went to the next thing" he looks at Anna "and that was you" Hans says.

"Hans!" Anna says looking hurt.

"You were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me just like that" he grabs the teapot 🫖 and walks closer to the fire "I figured after we married, I would have to stage a little accident for Elsa" He then pours the water on the fire burning it out.

Anna and Zane try to stop him but all they can do is crawl trying to stop him.

"Stop it" Grubber says going to him, but Hans kicks Grubber and got sent flying to the wall and passed out.

"Grubber" Zane says weakly.

"That was easy" Hans says "now where was I? Oh yes, but then, she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her and you to your brother" he then puts the teapot down and walks to them "all that's left now is to kill Elsa and that stranger and I will be king once I bring back summer and I will be king like I should have"

"You won't get away with this" Zane says "Dan is to powerful and he has other tricks up his sleeve"

"And you are no match for Elsa" Anna says being mad.

"No, you're no match for Elsa and for Dan we shall see" Hans says.

After that he left them alone in the room and locked the door.

They tried to call for help, but with them so weak no one could hear them.
=====================================================