🖤18🖤

Yeonjun hadn't moved his lips since he placed it on Beomgyu's.

Beomgyu didn't know if he was intentionally lingering on his lips or because he just didn't know what to do.

He reached for Yeonjun's chin and tilted it up a little so he could take control of the kiss.

Turns out Yeonjun didn't know to do, he only copied whatever Beomgyu did.
If Beomgyu bite his lips, Yeonjun would do the same, if Beomgyu would suck on his lips, he would also do the same as well.

The only difference was Yeonjun doing it a little bit better than Beomgyu, expecially for a first timer.

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck pulling him closer, smashing their lips together, loving the sweat taste of his lips.

Yeonjun let his fingers lightly graze around Beomgyu's skin which his shirt had left exposed.

He didn't know if it was okay for him to touch the younger male or not, but he felt assured when Beomgyu linked his fingers in his and placed it under his shirt, before moving closer to Yeonjun basically straddling him.

Beomgyu gently tugged on Yeonjun's hair, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

At this point Yeonjun's light moans was the only thing keeping Beomgyu going.

He was taking his time with Yeonjun, he didn't want the latter's first kiss to be as stupid as his was.
He lost his first kiss to a guy he didn't know at the club when he drunk and at a very young age at that.

Yeonjun moved his hands higher on Beomgyu's body, caressing his skin while the said male devoured his lips.

He would be lying if he wasn't enjoying every movement Beomgyu's lips made on his, he was slowly getting drunk on Beomgyu's lips, expecially when the younger male pushed his tongue into his mouth.

Beomgyu trailed his lips down to Yeonjun's neck right under his jaw, his hands laying tentatively on Yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun felt funny all of a sudden in his lower half as Beomgyu sucked on a specific spot on his neck, he was doing everything he could to not his moans escape from his lips.

All in all everything good as to come to an end at one point, and theirs ended when Yeonjun forcefully pushed Beomgyu away from him when the said male tried to take off his shirt.

Beomgyu was shocked by what Yeonjun did but became confused afterwards when Yeonjun threw himself off the bed.

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu said, "I didn't kno-"

"It's fine," Yeonjun said clutching his chest.

It wasn't that Yeonjun wanted to stop, the said male was only conscious of his body and what Beomgyu would think or say if he saw it.

And for him falling off the bed, that wasn't him at all but his demon.

Apparently his demon wasn't complying with Yeonjun's decision and wanted him to keep going.

You could call it a mate thing, Yeonjun's demon had found a lot of comfort in Beomgyu's touch.

Its relationship with Beomgyu was like a wolf and it's mate, they didn't know they were meant to be together, but they could feel they were meant to be together.

Beomgyu kept his gaze fixed on Yeonjun still on the ground, he seamed to be battling with his thoughts.

"Let me take you to your room," Yeonjun slowly got to his feets.

"M-my room?"

Beomgyu wasn't used to sleeping alone, it gave him night mares and unwanted memories.