🖤 21 🖤

Beomgyu walked slowly to Soobin's apartment taking his time to admire the card he had just received from Kim Taehyung.

He finally got to Soobin's apartment, but before he could unlock the door, he saw both Soobin and Huening Kai having a conversation on the couch.

He decided to wait outside, today was Huening Kai's birthday after all, he deserves to stay as long as he wants with Soobin without any interruptions.

He held his two bags in front of him, one containing  his costume while the other containing Huening Kai's presents.

He peered through the window deciding on if he should text Soobin that he wouldn't be around to night, so the two could have some privacy.

But fortunately for him Huening Kai stood up from the the couch once Soobin pecked his forehead and waved to the older male as he headed to the door with a bag and a plushie in his hands.

Beomgyu straightened up himself as Soobin's door slowly opened, Huening Kai was a bit startled at the appearance of Beomgyu behind the door.

"Hi," Beomgyu said awkwardly.

Huening Kai nodded after Beomgyu spoke, he didn't expect that Beomgyu would all of a sudden want to talk to him.

"Happy birthday," Beomgyu nervously spoke stretching a bag to Huening Kai.

"Did Soobin tell you that it was my birthday?" Huening Kai asked as he took the bag from Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded.

"And you got me a gift?" Huening Kai was confused as to why Beomgyu would get him a gift, when they weren't exactly the best of friends.

"Yeah, I just want us to make up and be friends, what's the point of dragging a pointless hate that is getting us no where," Beomgyu said as Huening Kai opened the bag, "I'm sorry for everything I put you through-"

"Stop, stop," Huening lifted his head to the older male, "it's not your fault, it's mine....I just got jealous when you were always taking all of Soobin's attention away from me in the beginning, I liked Soobin and I didn't really want to share him with anyone, I was mad at you when he decided to choose you over me when he knew fully well that I liked him.... I know i should be mad at him but I couldn't help bringing you in because you were always there."

"I didn't mean to lash out on you like the way I did when Soobin was kidnapped, i was just overwhelmed in the situation and everything."

"I understand," Beomgyu let out a small smile, "so how are things going with you two," Beomgyu said trying to change the subject.

"We're good," Huening Kai brought out the cartoon character printed track suit from the bag Beomgyu had given him, "what about you and Yeonjun?"

"What?" Beomgyu's face heated up a bit.

"Don't play dumb," Huening rose the track suit up and smiled at it, "Soobin already told me about you too."

"What did he say," Beomgyu scrunched his brows as he approached the door handle.

Had Yeonjun told him about the kiss?

"He said you liked him and he might as well like you," Huening took out the bucket hat from the bag to look at it.

"Oh," Beomgyu said relief filling his Body.

"Do you?" Huening Kai placed the cap neatly into the shopping bag.

"The present is from Yeonjun and I by the way," Beomgyu said.

"Yeonjun? I'll see him tomorrow then, I still appreciate what he did for Soobin," Huening Kai stood up straight, "so, you like him?"