🖤 19 🖤

"There you go," Huening Kai carefully lowered Soobin in his seat.

At first when Soobin spoke about going to school, Huening Kai had refused.
He felt Soobin wasn't in a good enough condition to go to school, he was willing to stay with him and skip school until he was able to resume back to lectures.

Soobin on the other end felt he had missed out so much on his lectures and his grades were very important to him.
He finally convinced Huening Kai into letting him go for lectures.

Huening Kai took Soobin's crutches and placed them under his table and dropped his bag by his foot, "if you need anything just call me," he gave him a chaste kiss on his forehead before waving goodbye to him.

"Aren't you too young for Soobin," a girl stopped Huening Kai before he could walk out, "can't you find someone your own age or something?"

She seamed as if she was holding herself back from hitting Huening Kai.
He remembered her as the girl who came to his class to give Soobin a bag of cookies on the first day Soobin tutored his class.

"What's wrong with me dating Soobin?" Huening Kai asked slowly.

"All you juniors are stealing our boys," she said through gritted teeth glancing round, her eyes lingering on three specific boys out of the seven that were present.

Wooyoung,Chan and Hyunjin.

"I can't do anything about that, I have lectures to attend to," Huening moved to step out but she blocked his way.

"I'm not done talking to you."

"Leave him alone," Soobin said from behind them.

She rolled her eyes moving away from Huening Kai who turned to give Soobin a heart with his fingers before walking out.

Beomgyu walked in and sat on his seat close to Soobin, he had been waiting for Huening Kai to leave the class before he enters.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" Beomgyu placed his hands on Soobin's forehead.

"Yeah, I'm good," Soobin sniffed in Beomgyu's scent, "are those clothes new?"

"Yeah," Beomgyu responded looking at his outfit, "I didn't want to branch over your place, just incase you two were still around so Yeonjun decided for us to stop at the mall to get clothes."

"Yeonjun?" Soobin rose a brow, "you slept over at Yeonjun's place? Coz I called Taehyun and he said you weren't with him."

Beomgyu's face heated a bit, "he wasn't answering my calls, I couldn't stay with you and Huening Kai, he still wants to kill me."

Soobin let out a light laugh at Beomgyu's flustered face, "how'd it go?"

"Everything was normal," Beomgyu nodded before diverting his attention to the pink haired male walking in.

He avoided the Yeonjun's gaze when the latter had lowered it to meet his.

Beomgyu had sprinted out of the car immediately Yeonjun's chauffeur pulled over.
He desperately wanted to avoid the stares and whispers, he definitely didn't want to ruin Yeonjun's name.

Yeonjun casually walked to his seat and sat down taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Does Kai like track suits?" Beomgyu asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah, he does, you got him a track suit?"

Beomgyu nodded, "Yeonjun helped me decide, it was really expensive though, but I tore off the price tag."

"Huening Kai can tell when something is expensive gyu."

"WOOAAHHH!!!"

"Ouch," Yeji slowly got off the ground grabbing her skateboard in the process.