-18-

It was seven in the morning for Louis meaning of was two in the morning for y/n. They'd been on facetime for about three hours watching movies, talking, playing games knowing damn well they had school and a shit ton of things to do throughout the day.

"Y/n on a serious note would you let me fly you out to England?" Louis asked starring into y/n's eyes.

"yes but--"

"but what?" Louis whined.

"im in the middle of filming." y/ n chuckled. Louis sighed. There was a comfortable silence between the two until Louis started to move. He propped his phone on the window sill in front of his piano. He started pressing random keys and then he started to play a song. (Play the song)At first y/n didn't recognize it but then it all hit her. Louis was playing sofia. by clario. Y/n smiled in amazement. Louis knew that this was y/n's absolute favorite song. Y/n started to mouth the words to the song. she couldn't hold back her happiness. Louis was so concentrated on pressing the right keys making sure the song came out perfectly.

just listen to the song🙌😚

Louis looked up from his instrument to see a smiling y/n.

"Did you like it?" He asked running his fingers through his hair.

"I loved it." y/n giggled.

"I'm glad. I spent all my spare time to learn that for you." He smiled.

"thank you louis that made my day." Y/n said. An unfamiliar indistinct voice whispered something to Louis. Y/n's eyebrows went up.

"I have to head to school." Louis sighed. He then smiled. "I'll call you later."

"bye louis."

"good day fruit loops." He smiled then the call ended. Y/n rolled on her side and plugged in her phone. She signed and starred up at the ceiling. Why did she feel this way?

☁❄☀☁❄☀☁
☁❄ Later☀☁
☁❄☀☁❄☀☁

☁❄☀☁❄☀☁☁❄ Later☀☁☁❄☀☁❄☀☁

⚫⚪⚪