-32-

liked by juleslebanc finnwolfhardoffical and 1,000,000 othersy/nholland✓: everybody say thank you @louispartridge_

y/nholland: everybody say thank you @louispartridge_

louisismyhusband: for what😕😕
↪y/nholland✓: duh cuz he's the best

jackdgrazer✓: thanks louis😒
↪justicsformillsandcylia: choke <3
↪cyliadeservesbetter: drown💕
↪ilovecaleb: starve😘

thestrangeruniverse: bet louis an awesome boyfriend
↪louispartridge_: he's the best

stanrudypankow_: y'all im so single😨😨😔
↪sadiemyqueen: wanna kith😼.
↪author: im deadass wanna kiss?

chrisevans: THANK YOU LOUIS!!!
↪louispartridge_: my pleasure 🙌

gaten123✓: this mf forgot me😐

noahschnapp: AYO LOUIS ARE ABOUT TO KISS????
↪louispartridge_✓: I THINK SO!!!!!!
↪y/nholland✓: 🍎🍇🍓🍉y
↪outerbanks.fp: STAWWWP💀💀💀

louislovesy/n: nah cuz they're so cute

milliexeleven: thank you louis!!
↪louispartridge_✓: your welcome!!
↪milliexeleven: OH MY GOD

tomholland2013✓: louis is better then you
↪y/nholland✓: ill kick you
↪tomholland2013✓: your adopted😘😜😍
↪y/nholland✓: at least i was wanted💅
↪calebishot: JAIL🚶
↪y/nandtomholland: IM ROLLING DOWN IN THE DEEP💀

☀☁❄

Everyone has gone home except for zendaya. Louis and Y/n were outside listening to the playlist Louis made Y/n when she was in South Carolina.

"Do you want to go to the tree house love?" Louis asked looking down at Y/n who was laying in his lap. Her head shot up.

"Why?"

"Well there's a full moon and a clear sky and I think we could see it better from the tree house." He spoke. Y/n smiled and tilted her head.

"Sure why not." She chuckled. The two stood up and walked down through the backyard and down the dirt path to the tree house. Y/n stuffed her phone in her pocket and quickly climbed the ladder and louis did the same not far behind her. Y/n laughed as she helped pull her clumsy boyfriend up onto the landing. Louis dusted off his pants and his hands before standing up straight. Y/n pulled out her phone that still had the music playing and typed in "planets visible from earth" into safari.

"I think that's Jupiter." Y/n said looking up from her phone to point at a small glint of light just above the big bright moon.

"Wow it's pretty close to earth." He exclaimed. "I wonder if you could see Saturn from here. Can you see is Saturn is visible tonight, darling?"

Y/n did as she was told. Looking on the live map using the moon as her compass. She looked up in the sky then back at her phone.

"Uhhhmm... Yeah it's right there." She spoke stepping closer to the small window. The couple peered through it and searched the big black sky for Saturn. Y/n pointed in the sky. "Right there! It's a while away from Jupiter."

"I can't see it." Louis huffed squinting at the sky. Y/n chuckled and took his hand and pointed his index finger at a smaller ball of light near Jupiter. "Oh!"

They stood there in silence as Steve Lacy played in the background. "The moon is beautiful don't you think?"

Y/n froze. She slowly turned her head and her eyes meet Louis'. "What?"

"the moon is beautiful." He said again turning his body to face Y/n.

"Wait are you serious?" Y/n couple barley contain her excitement. Louis nodded.

"I love you Y/n." He said just above a whisper testing his hand on her cheek. Y/n smiled at Louis.

"I love you too stink." She chuckled. It was like the weight of the world was lifted of Louis shoulders. He was so nervous to tell her how he felt. You could see the worry and anxiety leave his expression leaving nothing but pure happiness.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" Louis asked. That was his way of asking for consent, always wanting Y/ n to feel comfortable and safe around him. Y/n laughed and nodded.

"I think we are."

leah speaks
Y'ALL IT'S OVER 😔😔😰😰
I'M CRY :')

I'LL MISS Y'ALL!! I REALLY DO LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS <33
I'M LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF GETTING ATTACHED EASILY CUZ WHILE REVISING THIS CHAPTER I CRIED👍

DON'T WORRY JULES FF COMING SOON!

I LOVE YOU ONCE AGAIN STAY BEAUTIFUL MY LOVES <33333