-19-

y/n and rudy were quickly going over there lines before the director called them. Things had calmed down over the past two days and everything was getting back to normal.

*ding*

julesleblanc✓

hey y/nn

helloooo

this is awkward😗

yeah😀
ill talk to you later gtg

mk
[seen]

~

❄ ☀☁☀☁❄☀☁
❄☀ y/n's pov☀☁
❄☀☁❄☀☁❄☀☁

"We should probably just run away to Mexcio then." jj suggested he was being serious. "there is nothing here for us anymore. John B is...gone the gold is gone we have nothing to lose."

Kie and Joey(y/n's character)nodded.

"I agree with him." Kie sighed. "We have nothing to lose." Pope sighed and looked at Joey. They were sitting at John B's old house on his front porch.

"I agree." Joey said quietly.

"Okay im in." Pope said rubbing his forehead.

"Good so tonight we're gonna take a boat to the main land and we'll go from there we're meeting back here at 8 okay? " jj instructed taking my hand. Everyone nodded and went there separate ways. jj and i walked back into town. People were still looking for John B.

"Why are people still looking for him. I doubt he made it." jj sighed squeezing the girls hand a bit. Joey looked at him and huffed. "I'll see you later." He said before he kissed Joey's forehead and walked away.

The bell rang and there was chatter from behind the camera.

"You guys did great we're going to take a twenty minute break and we're going back."  The director shouted. Madylen rushed up to me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Ew don't smile like that." I chuckled. She just continued to smile.

"are you going to your camper?" she asked putting her arm around my shoulder. I have her a weird look.

"yessss? why?" I asked as we approached my camper.

"oh nothing have fun." She smiled as she skipped away. I shook my head and pulled the door open to my camper. I dropped my phone on the small counter in the kitchen and headed down a very very very short hallway to the small living room. My heart stopped and my eyes went wide. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Hello fruit loops." He smiled standing up from the couch. Then the door to the tiny ass bathroom opened and out came millie. My jaw hit the underworld and my heart beat faster and faster.

"this isn't real." Was all i managed to get out. The two chuckled as the embraced me with a hug.

"This is very real." Millie said as she let go of me. My heart was still beating fast. Louis and I were still hugging and Millie stuck out her bottom lip and did puppy eyes.

"Awee look at the cute couple."  she joked.

"We're...not...dating millie" Louis said still hugging me.

"Yeah what he said." I nodded.

"yet." Millie winked.