-27-

"I wish I could go with you to South Carolina." Louis said sitting on the couch in Y/n's camper.

"I wish you could come too." Y/n smiled. She then changed the subject. "Did you get the part for that new movie you auditioned for...what was it called again?"

"well I still haven't heard back from my team yet. The movies called Chaos Walking, Tom's gonna be in it."

"my brother?" Y/n chuckled throwing her duffel bag over her shoulder. Louis nodded. "Your willing going to work with Tom Holland."

"Your making it seem like a bad thing." Louis said a bit nervous. Y/n shrugged.

"I know I'm never doing it. Ever." She said opening the camper door her Louis stepped outside breathing in the crisp air. The sun was only a couple minutes away from setting and it was really windy and cloudy.

"you've never worked with him before? " Y/n's boyfriend asked. The brunette shook her head.

"Never." Louis out his arm around Y/n shoulder as they walked towards the car that would be taking them home that evening. Tom's car.

"God I'm starving. Are you hungry love?" Louis asked. Y/n nodded. "Maybe Tom can take us somewhere to eat." The couple approached the car and Louis opened the door for Y/n.

"Hello diarrhea." Tom smiled looking through the rearview mirror.

"Don't call her that." Someone from the passengers seat scolded. Louis and Y/n looked sat each other. The person turned around to face them.

"ZENDAYA!" Y/n and Louis yelled at the same time. She laughed.

"She's MY sister I can call her whatever I want." Tom shot back at her. Daya rolled her eyes and face front.

"Thomas can we get something to eat?" Louis asked intertwining his finger with Y/n's.

"Yeah if your paying." Y/n's older brother reversed out of the parking spot they were in. Louis sat back and huffed. "I'm kidding of course I'll get you guys something to eat. What do you children want to eat."

liked by tomholland2013, sadiesink_ and 992,900 others louispartridge_✓: WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

louispartridge_✓: WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomholland2013✓: your welcome😐
louispartridge_✓: THANK YOU😁😁🙏

louisxmillie: sharing is caring❤

shipy/nxfinn: i feel so so bad for y/n she has to work with sadie😬
↪y/s/nfanpage: wait fr😟😟
↪shipy/nxfinn: yeah sadie is gonna be in OBX 2

rudethxy/nethship: she didnt-

finnwolfhardoffical✓: I WANT SOME!
↪y/nholland✓: GET YOUR OWN!
↪finnwolfhardsupremacy: #getfinnwendys

julesleblanc: share with me😁🔪
↪y/s/nsupermacy: GTFO
↪millieisqueen: leave 😭

y/nholland: he ate two burgers
↪louispartridge_✓: and ill do for again
↪outerbanksisthebest: BOP BOP😭

leah speaks
updating daily for the whole week maybe???

IMMA BE 15 TMRW?!?!??