あたしはママじゃないですけど。第21話

The opening credits are accompanied by this song from 1:00-3:05. オープニングのテーマは1:00~3:05。

Episode 21

Scene 1

Naomi and Ryu are sitting on a bench outside of the university. Ryu has chosen to prevent a fight, at the expense of Naomi's time with Sumire. However she is supportive, so she not only does not mind the disruption, but she encouraged it. Ryu's people are still more interested in what is going on between he and Naomi then he'd like.

直美とりゅうは大学の外のベンチに座っています。りゅうは直美とすみれの友達時間を犠牲にして、戦いを防ぐことを選んだ。しかし、彼女は協力的であるため、邪魔を気にしないだけでなく、それを奨励しました。リュウの同級生たちは、彼と直美の間で起こっていることに、彼が望むよりもさらに興味を持っています。

RYU

Now they know it's possible to make me mad, they're trying really hard to push me over the edge.

あいつらは俺を怒らせる可能性があることを知っているから、俺を暴力に駆り立てようと途方もなく懸命に努力している。

NAOMI

People are like that.

人ってそういうもん。

RYU

They won't catch me slipping again. I really had to leave, I'm just sure they'd keep trying to bother me until I reacted.

俺はあいつらが俺を再び怒らせることを許さない。俺は去るしかなかった、間違いなく、あいつらは俺が反応するまで俺を悩ませ続けた。

NAOMI

Actually... It kind of made me happy to see you reveal how passionate you are about me. It was just after we got together and you'd only recently got back in touch with your sensitive side. I didn't want you to get hurt or hurt anyone, but it was quite titillating. It's so different to now...

実は...あんたがあたしに対してどれほど情熱を持っているかを明かしてくれて嬉しかったわ。あたしたちの付き合う始めた直後で、あんたはあんたの新たに復活した繊細な感情にまだ慣れていなかった。あたしはあんたは怪我をしたり誰かを傷つけたりしたくなかったけど、なかなか刺激的でした。今とは全然違う...

RYU

Are you disappointed that I'm more balanced?

俺がもっと安定が取れていることに失望しているか?

NAOMI

No, just that you're less emotive.

いいえ、あんたがあまり感情的ではないというだけで。

RYU

I'm not into fighting. It's not fun. So I'll avoid it. When I was younger I might not have even got mad. I would have given them what they wanted and fought just to shut them up. It's not worth the trouble, even when they're asking for it. They take these things more seriously when you're an adult. I don't need to catch a grievous bodily harm or assault charge. I know better and I know Yukie doesn't need yet another criminal in her life. I will never do that again. I might have to distance myself from them. I won't let my emotions control me again and my composure will probably make them get worse.