𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑃𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ 𝐽𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑒

The Punch tastes amazing, Niko - standing next to me - looks really depressed.
"Are you alright?" I ask her.
"I feel alone..." She says.
"I know I'm not your boyfriend but we could dance if you want." I smile at her.
She is quiet.
"Well- yes we can." She hesitates.
"Okay let's go!" I pull her arm.
Now we are standing on the dance floor.
Lewis smirks at me, thinking I like her.
We start dancing and her face brightens.
"Thank you." She says thankfully. After all she's done for me I should do something back... Dancing at prom with a lot of disco lights around and food everywhere is really fun.
Suddenly the band played a more energetic song. Everyone started jumping and cheered, of course Niko and me joined in.

I was tired of the jumping and dancing and deside to sit on the side. A boy walks up to Niko and asks her to dance. She looks really nervous, the boy grabs her hand and dances to the slow music. I grab more red punch and some strawberries with chocolate, I walk back to the couch.
I almost trip and the punch drips on my suit. A waiter that brought punch bumped into me and my own punch and his fell all over my, white, suit. I look at the ground and couple people stare at my suit and laugh. I run to the bathroom. The waiter follows me.
"I will help you." He stammers.
He sighs of shame.
"Fuck, how could I bump into you." He whispers. I grab some towels and try to rub it out of my suit. I spread it more and my whole suit looks a weird light pink-red.
"I-I am so sorry.." he mutters. He tries to help me and puts his arm on my shoulder.
"I am so sorry, I- I could buy you something new.."
I have anger issues and I hate it when people apologize too much.
"No! Get away, this is your fault." I push him away and he gets thrown into the wall.
"You did this." I grab more towels and try some soap. It doenst work.
"Fuck. Don't you have eyes." I throw the towels on the ground and stare in the mirror. My eyes are red and my cheeks are wet. I sigh.
"Any ideas how i am gonna fix this?" I turn around and grab his shirt. (he's still against the wall.)
"N-no I am s-sorry..."He says quietly he looks really scared.
I let his shirt go and look in the mirror again. My suit is ruined! through the mirror I can see his face. I gasp.