𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆

Five months later and i still have contact with Oscar, I asked his number and we've been texting almost an hour everyday day. Today we are going to a concert, together! I'm really exited to go there because I'm planning to ask him out on a date. Last month he told me he was bi and I couldn't believe it, I can shoot my shot!  The concert is starting in an hour, its the same band as the one where Oscar waved at me.
I will meet up with him at the train station at 5 o'clock, I need to hurry, there's one hour left before we meet up and my clothing is still in the washing machine.
I hear a click sound which means its done washing my clothes. I run to the machine and get my white T-shirt out of the machine.  My jeans with holes is dry but my shirt has to dry, i put it on and its really cold and wet. I'll have to deal with it. I storm out of my house and close the door. I have fifteen minutes left before the train leaves. The station is ten minutes away, i will make. I arrive at the station and Oscar is already there. He wears a beanie over his fluffy hair that sticks out at the front. My heart beats faster.
"Ur here! Lets go." His eyes sparkle and he smiles.
We get into the train.
The train is really packed and I am really close to Oscars face, I blush. You can smell the awkwardness.
When we arrive at the concert there are a tiny amount of people waiting at the entrance. When we get inside there are not a lot of people inside either.
"Let's go to the front." Says Oscar with a smile.

Everyone is jumping, it's a lot of fun. There it comes.. the slow part of this song. Oscar looks at me.
"Oscar will u be my boyfriend." I ask him
He stares with a blush on his face.
"I- sure!" He hugs me.

I found him.
The boy.
Only One Glance....