𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅.

2 months pass and I keep getting the dream of the boy, which doesn't make it easier to forget about him. Niko sometimes still tries to find him on social media with no success. I think he already forgot i existed so why do I even try....
Maybe cause I love him?
Prom is next week but i still have nothing to wear. "Mom?"
"Yes honey?" I hear from the livingroom.
"I need a prom outfit, it's next week." I add when I sit on the couch. "Why didn't you say anything?!," My mom says surprised, "When i finish my work we can go to the clothing shop." She says with a big smile. Her fingers on the keyboard make that tapping sound. I nod and go back to my room. I've never really thought about it when I was still in middleschool, but I never liked anyone yet. I found out I was gay a couple months ago and stopped questioning after that. I just assumed it was true. But now I'm sure. I'm gay. I turn around so that i lay on my back and stare at the sealing. The boy at the concert, no ordinary boy would think bout someone that long. I really do like him. How could i forget such a simple thing, I do love him.
"Florence! I'm done with work." My mom calls from down stairs.

In the shoppingcentre its really busy. Alot of people are coming out of shops with bags full of clothing. My mom walks towards me with a really nice white suit. Its beautiful. "You should go and try this out!" Says my mom with a big smile.
I drop my clothes on the ground and look in the mirror of the tight fitting room.
I'm kinda muscular for my age, I'm kind of tall and I always wear stuff that's a little wider so that i don't look too skinny. The suit fits amazing. I get out of the little room and my mom gets tears in her eyes.
She whispers something and smiles.
I laugh.
We pay the suit and walk to the car.