𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

"And uh- how are we gonna fix this.." I point at my suit.
"I will bring a T-shirt." He says and he walks away.
He's bringing me a T-shirt. He's bringing me a T-shirt. My hands are still shaking. He's so nice. Then it hits me.. what if he isn't like me, what if he doesn't like boys. No, no he probably does right? Else he wouldn't go looking for me that long, right?
He comes back with a black T-shirt. I take off my clothes and put the t-shirt over my head. I turned around so he didn't see me but my face was red. He looks at my kind of muscular back and turns pink "Why are you changing in front of me?" He says with his hands covering his eyes.
"That takes time, let's get out of here." I say. We get out of the bathroom and Niko is right around the corner, "Who is that?" She whispers in my ear.
"The boy!" I hiss back.
Her eyes widen and she smirks. I can read her mind: 'What did you do in there?'
I turn red. (again)

"What's ur name?" I ask him.
"Oscar, yours?"
Florence, call me Floren." I look at him.
His eyes sparkle and I drown in his eyes. We are sitting on the couch.
"I should really get back to work-" he laughs nervously.
I stop staring. "Sure, but come back will you?"
"Sure." He walks away.
Niko sits next to me. "So you did find him?"
"Yes!" I say exited.
"Who's T-Shirt is that?" She asks.
"He spilled an entire plate of punch all over me." I replied, "maybe threw him into the wall, and almost punched him..." I say ashamed of myself, I almost gave him a black eye, i hope the back of his head is fine...
Niko giggles, "Pff, well atleast you found him right?"
"Y-yes."
The music starts playing and I let myself fall on the couch when Niko stands up to get back to dancing with the guy, I grab my phone and sneak a pic of her red face when she's dancing hand in hand with the boy.
I text my mom that prom is amazing. "I should really ask his number." I mutter.