005 TO THE VERY STARS ABOVE

( Love-sick fool! )

# 𝙺𝙾𝚉𝚄𝙼𝙴 𝙺. ┊ ᥫ᭡ female reader!

KOZUME KENMA LOVED to paint the world with his imagination. To indulge in a fantasy he wished was real. No one might've noticed but; he had envied the stars. He had an ache in his heart of how [name] loves and adores the stars above. His heart ached to be loved by her like that. For her to love and adore him the same way. His midsummer dreams washed away as he spots an envelope hidden under his gaming console. His imagination tugging at his heart; what could it ever be? Who was it from? His heart could only flutter to the thought of a special someone.

Kenma's eyes glossed over the white envelope before reaching out to open it; and read the contents inside of it. He looked amongst the stars as he sighed. (The stars had sighed too, worry not.) Curiosity peaking his interest, he had only hoped for the best.

Sometimes I had wished for you to come close to me, just as close to me you were in my day dreams of you.

For I sought for you, amongst the stars. Amongst the graveyard of the skies I had sought for you.

I am nothing but star dust; with hope of finding my way to the stars. Amongst the stars you sat, where the moon agreed. "Shine upon the stars."

I want to be with you amongst the stars, where we can sit with the moon and constellations, for I love you dearly.

── [last name] [name]

And Kenma gazed upon the stars, as he wished to be with her amongst the stars too.