007 THREADS OF FATE

( It was not meant to be. )

# 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙼𝙰 𝚈

# 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙼𝙰 𝚈. ┊ ᥫ᭡ female reader!

A PROMISE IS always and forever. The stars painted the night sky as the screams drowned out into the night. A void swallowing her whole. Specks of moon dust lingers in the air, and scrapes my feet. Moonlight with no choice, but to spill through the window. Oh, darling did it hurt? "You- you said that we would be forever! What... what happened to that?" Sobs escaped the girl's throat. Her heart hurt, and felt as if it was broken into a million pieces. "I'm sorry... I just fell out of love," Terushima spoke the words softly. Yet, dragged it on, slowly. Y/n didn't need him to yell or shout at her to break her heart, for she was dreading every word. And hanging by a thread.

Oh, darling! Did it hurt when you couldn't cry anymore? Alone. She was all alone. "Hey, Teru... can you promise me that we'll always be together, no matter what?" Her own words echoed in her head, cascades of tears came rolling down. Oh, how the moon and stars took pity on the girl. For they, confessed their love under the stars, and tore their promise to pieces at the place they fell in love. "I promise, always and forever." Oh, darling! Did it hurt when your heart got ripped to pieces?