008 TORRENTS OF EMOTIONS

( Let it all out, my love. )

# 𝙸𝚆𝙰𝙾𝙸 ┊ ᥫ᭡ ship!

# 𝙸𝚆𝙰𝙾𝙸 ┊ ᥫ᭡ ship!

BY ALL MEANS, Oikawa Tooru was not a genius or a prodigy. No, he tore his way from the bottom to get to the top, yet it was never enough. He ached and cried in secret, "be strong" he whispered to himself. Up on the shelf, there was a thousand jars. And now there was a thousand and one. Listen closely darling, keep your emotions all bottled up— be the perfect Ken Doll we perceive you to be. Keep it all sealed up, so no one will know how helpless and vulnerable. No one can hurt you if you're perfect, right?

Oikawa grabbed his jars of emotions and sealed it. Seal it, seal it, seal it, seal it! Tighter so nothing will escape, put up the facade you played so well. Seal it so tight, it will never spill. Tears pricked the corners of the setters eyes. Be the perfect pretty boy we make you to be!

"It's okay to let your emotions flow," Iwaizumi whispered softly. His heart ached for Oikawa, the ace could see the pain in his eyes. He just wanted to make him happy, so happy. "But, what if my jars crack?" The setter blinked back his tears, again and again. "Then, we'll figure it out, together." And from the Heavens, their gates have opened as a flood was cast down to Earth. Oikawa cried as he felt the warmth of being cared for.

Glass shattered as his emotions ran free. We'll figure this out together.