PART 1

The story starts with a young beautiful girl Feriha Yilmaz waiting for her entry test result in a renowned University of Istanbul Turkey and her friend Cansu Illhani also awaiting.Feriha is the daughter of a gatekeeper of Istanbul's high society apartment in Etilier.Feriha gets admission in the university while her rich friend Cansu does not and Cansu's

Step mother taunts her alot over this.

Next day Feriha enters the university and is amazed by its people and then she meets this young handsome play boy Emir Sarrafoglu when she hits his car and her cellphone breaks Emir is amazed to see some girl ignoring her for the first time next day he offers Feriha a lift which she accepts and replaces her phone with a new one Feriha starts to like this young prince but tries to ignore him. Slowly and gradually they both feel in love with each other.

One day emir and feriha are in his car and the car stops working in rain. Emir calls a mechanic and ferihas twin brother ie Mehmet comes to mend the car. Feriha leaves immediately and Emir gets the news of his younger brother Can has an accident so he leaves his car with Mehmet and leaves. While on the other side feriha's friend Cansu is very shocked and attempts suicide feriha visits her with her mother Zehra and finds her lying down and takes her to the same hospital where Emir's little brother is admitted. So Feriha and Emir meet there and share with each other about their families. Her the first time feiha's mother sees both of them together.

Leave your comments and votes :)