Part 4

So cansu somehow manages to make friends with emor due to their partnership and calls him to her house where emir sees Feriha collect garbage and gets very angry with her and does not listen typo any of her reasons and decides to take revenge of Feriha for betraying him so he spends time with other girls and buys an apartment in feriha's apartment Feriha gets to know about it and everyday tries to face emir and explain him about her helplessness.

So finally emir understands her and gets to know about all that Feriha had to face the violence and about her fiance as well.

Feriha's ex fiance then runs out of mental hospital and starts to stalk Feriha until one day after finding her alone kidnaps her and tortures her and then calls emir emir comes to where Feriha is and halil kidnaps him also and tortures him allot including melting a plastic bottle on him and injecting him with sleeping medicines and then facing all this Feriha and emir forgive each other.

then when halil tries to marry Feriha they both call their family and somehow manage to escape they are in a very bad condition after the violence and after some time recover.

Then feriha's family gets to know about their relation and decides to send Feriha to her town.

Amir gets to know about this and at the bus station they run away to a forest house.