PART 2

Mehmet accidents the car Emir handed over to him and Emir's family fires A case on him. While Hande and Koray (emir's friends) are amazed with this developing relation and Hande is jealous of feriha and sets up different traps for her . Emir gives as party to his friends on the opening of his club and inches feriha she lies to her family and attends the Patsy where Hande sets up a tap for her and gives her drugs.

Emir thinks she is a drug addict and situation worstens between them. While afterwards they cone to know it was Hande behind the trap and accept their love for each other. Feriha's university friend Goonjay is in problem and Feriha helps her with Koray and Hande somehow makes Emir thinks there is something cooking between Feriha and Koray and also hires a paparazzi to take Feriha and Koray:s photos together.

emir sees those photographs and they separate. Feriha's friend Cansu also sees those photographs and keeps them in such a way that feriha's father sees them so Cansu becomes successful and by seeing them Feriha's family gets her engaged with some relative of hers. and her fiance every day drops Feriha to university and fights up with Emir. but feriha eventually gets rid of this relationship after Emir suffers from an accident. And patch up again. By the time her mother also comes to know about her relationship and about all her lies she had told Emir about her status.