Part 3

In/ all this feriha attempts allot of time to tell Emir that she is the daughter of a gate keeper and not that of a businessman but cannot gather enough confidence to do so.Emir's mother is found to have cancer. One day emir decides to proposes feriha t to marry her but she refuses and Emir gets very angry on her but later they settle this and everyone comes to know about this proposal and Emir's family becomes eager to know feriha well.

In all this feriha's ex fiance cannot forget feriha and to punish her enters her house and shoots her mother off but Zehra recovers. Feriha is now feed up of all her lies and therefore she writesa letter to Emir telling her about all her lies and that she loved him withoutany greed and then posts that letter to his house. But later she realizes that it is much better to inform him herself so she goes to his house and searches for the letter but can't find it anywhere.

So she just gives up finding it. The letter then by some means gets in the hands of Emir's mother and she warns to stop fooling her son and that she has to tell him everything within three days. Then Feriha once again gathers confidence to tell Emir but in between

Cansu's father enters into a partnership with Emir's dad and so he tells cansu about emir's relationship with Feriha so cansu comes to know about all the lies of Feriha and gets very jealous of her and decides to plot against Feriha.