Germophobe-(sakusa kiyoomi)

Sakusa P.O.V

Damn Atsumu,for pouring my alcohol all over the sofa.
Now I have to buy another bottle.

I mentally cursed as I drove towards the grocery store. I was scanning the aisle's for my favorite brand of alcohol.

"There it is" I mumbled while I added it into my cart.
"might as well buy mauriatic and     detergent too"
I mouthed as I went down the other aisle for the detergent.
Oh good it's the last one might as well grab it before someone else does.

After I grabbed the detergent,I heard multiple fast foot steps I looked over my shoulder and saw a small woman around (your height) running towards me and grabbing the detergent from my hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I screamed as she disappeared down the aisle while screaming:

"THANK YOU MISTER!"

i left my cart and ran after her, She can run despite her tiny and small ass legs I'll give her that.

But not fast enough.

Y/N P.O.V

*A few minutes before the chase*

"Fuck why did they put the detergent at the highest shelf?!"
I groaned as I tried to jump and reach it to no avail.

I saw a man enter the store wearing a surgical mask and a yellow jacket and sweats.
He had two tiny moles on top of his right eyebrow he had black semi curly hair did he have it permed?

Mans is pretty tall he can definitely reach it.i looked down at my feet and debated if i should ask him to reach it for me.Yeah,that would work.
So I stood at the end of the aisle and waited for him to check the other aisle for detergents. If he doesn't check here I'll just ask him if he can grab it for me.

In my luck he did check the aisle but I heard him say:

"Might as well buy mauriatic and detergent too."

Shit,he can't take the detergent it's the last one and I have to go do the laundry now if I don't I might have to go to the laundry shop and have it laundered there.
Its gonna cause at least a few bucks plus I don't have an extra money for that.

Fuck Y/N think!

Until it hit me,when he takes the detergent I'll grab it from his hands and make a run for it.
I'll take a route around the tenth aisle then head for the cashier and pay for it before he does.it saves the time for an argument over the detergent.

Yep,sounds like plan man I'm a genius.

So I waited for him to reach the top aisle and grab the detergent.while he was looking at it and reading the labels I made a run for it.
He turned his head towards me before I grabbed the detergent from his hands.
He has pretty hands I'll give him that.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I heard him scream at me as I curved around the next aisle.

"THANK YOU MISTER!"
I yelled back a smile on my face and continued to run towards the tenth aisle.i can run pretty fast so I can make it on the cashier on time before he catches me.

I looked behind my back and saw him trailing behind me.
What the hell he can run fast holy shit.
I thought as I speeded up at the grocery store.detergent in my hand I looked behind me again and saw that he wasn't there anymore.

Huh,he must've felt tired and decided to just give it up as I was taking the curve on the tenth aisle,
I saw him running towards me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"
I screamed as I tried to maneuver my way out of the direction but the momentum of my run is hard to stop because I was going too fast.
Before I knew it he grabbed my waist and tackled me down the floor.