Convenience-(Keishin ukai)

"Y/N!"
"Yes?
I answered as my friend called out my name while I was fixing my things and getting ready for our next class.

"There's a party later at kyoutani's you coming?"she asked
"No I can't I got something else to do sorry,"
"But you alwaaays have something to do!
you barely go out the only time you even go out of your apartment is when you buy snacks at that conviniece store down the block!!!"
She said whining,what the hell is with her and this party anyway?she isn't always this pushy...

"Look I really can't tonight I have something to do f/n maybe next time okay?"
I said grabbing my bag and walking towards the door.

She does have a point though ever since I entered my last year in college I barely go out to parties probably because I tend to get occupied a lot.
Especially last year and this year...
Huh come to think of it I have nothing to do I'll ask keishin if he'll let me go there.

Just as I was thinking about it
F/n called,
"Yeah?"
"Pleaasee please come with me they all canceled and I have no one to come with me pleaasee y/n"
"I'll see okay?bye"

God she can be pushy sometimes is it her talent or smthn?I find it hard to say no to her that girl tsk tsk....

~timeskip~

Classes are finally over at laaast
I'm not really a fan of studying
I thought as I walk the streets towards my apartment.

I do like to read a lot.
Especially yaoi or manga.
Although my boyfriend Keishin Ukai isn't a too fond of reading those he still accepts me.

He's the owner of the convinience store a block away from my apartment lot.
how we met?

actually I used to study at the school he coaches Karasuno I was one of his managers after the third years: Kiyoko,Daichi,Sugawara,and Asahi
graduated I managed the team with yachi as the manager...
I never really liked any of the boys their all brothers to me who I did like sadly was the coach.

But at that time we really can't be together because of our ages so I was really surprised when I graduated from Karasuno maybe three months after my graduation he told me he'd like to date me I was thrilled of course so I said yes.

Then he explained everything to me why he can't ask me out before even though at the time I was still at Karasuno he already felt the same as me.
He told me it's because I'm still a minor and he doesn't want to go to jail he jokingly said.

I smiled as I opened my apartment door.
I took a checkerd red white and black plated skirt and a white blouse.
After that I stepped inside the bathroom to take a bathe.

I'm really not into parties but she said she has no one to come with so I complied I don't want her to be lonely there.

After ten minutes I stepped out of the shower and blow-dried my hair then wore the outfit I readied.i applied simple make up like eyeliner and a little rosegold eyeshadow and a nude lipstick.
I wore the necklace Keishin gave me for my birthday last year then slipped on a pair of black platform heels.

At 7:40 I was already on my way towards the conviniece store.it usually closes at 9:00
But there's no more people around so I just went inside.

"Keishiiiiin??"I called out when I noticed he wasn't at the counter.
"Yes?"
He answered after a while he emerged from the back of the isle made for sweets.
"Y/N?!"he shrieked in an unmanly way I laughed wtf Keishin.
"Yes Keishin calm your tits it's just me what the heck?"
I teased.