Sweater weather-(Suna rintarou)

Y/N P.O.V

Tsk.tsk.tsk.

I woke up with the sound of rain vibrating against the windowsill interuppting my slumber.
I stretched my limbs before
Turning around, feeling my boyfriend's arm tighten around me as i tried to pry him off to get up.

"I swear to God rin."
I mumbled before successfully removing his arm from my waist before standing up and putting one of Suna's shirts that was lying around on the floor.

You picked up your phone and looked at the time.
....6:30 A.M....

I carefully opened the door afterwards closing it with the same force careful not to wake him up.

"That man sleeps like a log"
I smiled to myself before cracking open some eggs to fry and putting some bread in the toaster.
I especially love weekend mornings like this,just me and him nothing bothering us...
Especially me since I'm usually busy with my part time job and college work.

So I like to do what I can to make up to him for the time and attention I can't give him most of the time.
He's always so understanding of me and it makes me guilty most of the time.

I was preoccupied with making Suna's coffee that I didn't notice him sneak behind my back to wrap his arms around me.

"What are you doing y/n?"
He asked his voice deep and rough against my ear while he tightened his embrace, before burying his head on my neck.

"I'm making breakfast rin.. obviously"
"Mmmmmhh"
He groaned tilting his face towards my neck before kissing the exposed flesh due to the oversized shirt that's now hanging loosely on my left shoulder.

"what the hell are you doing?"
I asked my breathing began to slow becoming shallow little pants while his other hand caressed my side,my arm and the side of my breast.

"Kissing you... obviously"
He smiled before placing his hands inside my shirt..gently playing and squeezing my tits.

"So warm..."
He mumbled against the skin of my ear before blowing on it and lightly nibbling on the flesh.

"Come back to bed with me"
His hands that was resting on my waist went up towards my face to turn my head to look at him...
He held my cheek before putting his face closer to mine our lips barely touching.

I can almost taste him...his breath...this tongue....against mine....I can already feel it..

"Or else I'm going to have to make you"

"Make me."
I whispered against his lips,making him smirk..before turning my body around to face him,his hands slipping past my ass to carry me into his arms back into our room.

All the while our lips being connected not breaking the contact.

"Mhmmm"
I moaned slightly as he gently laid me down on the pristine white bed,
before raising both my arms and holding them there as he lifted up my shirt revealing my bare breasts and underwear.

"God you're so sexy"
He mumbled against my skin as he trailed his lips down past my neck and collarbone towards my left breast.

He gently kissed the tip before giving it tiny licks then eventually sucking it while his free hand roamed downwards,
Tracing my folds against my soaking panties.

"I barely even touched you and you're this wet already?you're so cute when you squirm babe."
He smiled at me before letting my hands go and tying them together with my shirt.

I watched him as he slowly removed my underwear whilst kissing my navel.

"Rin...i-"
My brain unable to form proper thoughts because he began on kissing,sucking,and biting my inner thighs, his hand so dangerously close to where I needed him the most.
I moved my hips so his hand can finally meet my dripping core throbbing with need.

"Tell me what you want y/n...c'mon baby"
He urges his face so close I can already feel his hot breath fanning across my clit.

"I...I want you....rin..please..I cant-"
I breathed before letting out a loud moan of satisfaction when he finally dragged his tongue across my slit before nibbling and sucking on my clit.

While his he inserted his two fingers inside me..pumping them in and out...
Slow and fast....rough and smooth....
All the while he continues to play with my clit.

"I-im close...fuck rintarou yes ahhhh~"
I cursed my toes curling in anticipation as the knot in my stomach builds.

But when I was about to come he took his fingers out of me and inserted them into my mouth before taking his cock out and gently rubbing it along my folds,
Coating it with my slick.

Before roughly shoving it inside me.
my back arching as I took him in.
Our shallow breaths filling the room with erotic sounds that turned me on even more.

"You like it when I moan against your ear huh?I can feel you getting wetter y/n"
He smirked before taking his cock out and thrusting it back inside of me.

The bed creaking underneath his rough movements,I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continues to fuck me against the soft mattress.
His groans right against my ear making me moan in response.

"Fuck"
He cursed before flipping me over and fucking me from behind his hand grabbing and making a fist on my
H/C hair, saliva dripped down my mouth as his thrusts slowly began to lose its pattern his dick twitching inside me signaling his release.

"Come for me on the count of three Y/N"

"1"

I closed my eyes my as I felt my knees and legs buckle and shake.

"2"

Loud erotic moans slipped from my mouth after he slapped my ass and pulling my back against his chest.

"3"
He whispered against my ear before kissing me on my lips and inserting his toungue inside while he came inside of me.

A sigh of relief coming out from both of us as we fell exhausted on the bed.
His hand wrapping around my waist as he buried his face on the crook of my neck.
In return he removed the shirt that was tied on my wrists.

"That felt great babe thank you."
Rintaro smiled before kissing my forehead.
"Now let's go back to sleep I know you're tired."

"You did this on purpose didn't you?"
I said before frowing at him a bit upset because the breakfast I cooked has gone cold.

"Mhm it's okay baby,I'll just heat up the food you made later...I love you Y/N"
he said before yawning and brushing his hand across my cheek.

"I love you too rin..."
I smiled as I kissed his forehead before finally going back to sleep.

A/N

I'm sorry it took so long school is kinda being a bitch rn so I can't update as much.

Thank you for your patience😚😚😚
P.s
I love reading comments so write down your thoughts bb's.

I'm also gonna provide a page where y'all can put suggestions

That's all K BYEEEEEEE.