Home-(Osamu miya)

Osamu P.O.V

"PAPAAAA HURRY UP!"
His five year old kid grinned happily obviously excited and thrilled to meet his mom for the first time in five years ever since he was born.

"Slow down C/N I don't want you to trip and fall,we'll see your mom soon enough."
Osamu said smiling at your child,
'(he/she) got your smile'
He thought happily, he grabbed your child's hand in his enjoying the warmth the little hand radiates.
The same warmth and assurance you give him.

"How about I tell you about your mother and mines story while we walk?
Do you want that C/N?"
Osamu asked still holding the small child's hand.

"really papa??
YES PLEASE!"
The kid happily said enjoying the moment shared with his father.

"Promise me you'll behave?"
Osamu asked,
"Yes papa I promise"
C/N smiled once again.

"Alright,
your mother and I met when we were  still in highschool, if you'd ask your uncle atsumu he'll tell you the same story.
She used to be my seatmate it was weird because she transferred in the middle of the school year but we all thought nothing about it.

The moment-"

"But papa what does mama look like?"
C/N says interrupting osamu's story

"She-,she's beautiful...
The type of beauty that inspires writers to make poems,
The artists to make art,
The musicians to make music.
And volleyball players to try harder.

She always had the type of beauty that people with weak eyes can't see and appreciate.
Only people who has an eye for art and real beauty can see it.
But that only made me fall for her all the more.
She's unique and special.
I've always been intrigued of the way she sees the world, the way she thinks is unlike others, you can never guess what she's thinking about...
I've never met anyone like her before she's... different."

"She sounds really beautiful papa"
C/N states amazed by his father's words
Making him more excited to finally meet you,
He's usually cold to everyone even his own brother..
But he seemed to change demeanor when he's with your son and when he's talking about you.

Osamu smiled at this he looked at his child lovingly and says:
"Looking at you? Yes,
you got so much of your looks from her"
This earned another happy smile from the five year old.

Osamu looked up and continued his story so he can keep his child entertained while walking.

"As I was saying,
The moment she walked inside our class and introduced herself seeing her smile for the first time,
It made me feel different, like the world changed its course,

We got closer as the days passed at first she wasn't really into me she liked your uncle atsumu,that ugly tyrannical pig but he broke her heart...
We fought that day but atsumu told me something that changes our lives forever...

He told me that she wasn't really In love with him...she only choose him because she didn't know how to get to me.
In a way I felt guilty because I did push her away multiple times.
So I took it upon myself and sought after her...
Atsumu and I choose to be the bigger person's and decided to forgive each other.

Three years after that your mother and I got married then we had you..."
Osamu glanced down at his young child as he looked up at him with sparkling (your eye color) eyes full of admiration and wonder.

"You'll understand when you're older
C/N"
Osamu said ruffling the child's soft
(hair color) hair while smiling.

"I'll tell you more later on the way back C/N we're here."
Osamu said letting go of your kids hand.