🇨🇦Canada X Latvia🇱🇻

Yeah weird ship right? Me and my good friend made this ship and we both like it a lot ^^
This isnt gonna be too long, just a quick, Straight to the point story
____________________
____________

Latvia was the introverted, quiet and rude person. He did get a lot of hate for it and he was bullied for basically 'nothing', but Canada was always there for him, whether he liked it or not.

Canada however was the complete opposite and was determined to help Latvia feel better about himself and accept himself. He was very popular and could be very intimidating at times, yet very well liked.

Just like every other days Latvia was kind of minding his own business, getting his stuff from the locker and looking at his schedule. He looked around, surprised that Canada hasn't beed up his ass, talking about his sports games or whatever he talks about.

Latvia noticed that PE was next, great. The day wasn't even warm enough for sports outside yet it said 'outside' in brackets.

The smaller country walked to the changing rooms and grabbed his sports outfit from his backpack, he was poked fun of, you could say made fun of for his girly legs and feminine yet chubby body, his three brothers basically had the same body and were bullied for it too. He himself hated his body, not wanting to be seen as 'gay'.

The other guys pinched and poked his stomach, his stretch marks and so on. He did his best to avoid everyone so he could dress up and go, he was basically shoved in a corner being laughed at, he wished canada was here now, he hated being humiliated like this.

A larger male appeared behind the small crowd and pushed everyone aside and stepped in front of Latvia to hide him "are we gonna have some trouble eh? I dont mind" he looked down upon the guys who cornered Latvia.

Latvia took this chance to dress up and slightly look down in shame and mumbled a quiet thank you.

Their teacher, of course thought this was just discipline and an easy thing to do, run two whole laps in the rain, how fun eh?

Latvia couldn't keep up with everyone else, his chest and insides burning up while the outside - his skin and face, wet and cold from the rain. He was panting and tearing up, trying his best not to get too slow or walk by the side. It would be humiliating to be seen as weak and not able to run a whole lap at the least.

The smallers steps began to get more lazy and slow, sloppy and wrong. He ended up stepping in a small puddle, causing him to slip and twist his ankle, he felt a crack and fell down on the ground, gasping for air from the pain.

Canada quickly ran over to Latvia and got on his knees to be on his level, he was asking him if he was alright continuously, thr smaller ended up going to the nurses office and stayed there the whole day, his insides were still burning and he felt hot but was cold to the touch. He wasn't sent home though...

Latvia limped to around the school and then went to the back of the school, looking for Canada "canada? Cana-" he turned to see Ukraine and Canada, he quickly hid behind the corner and watched them quietly

Ukraine was talking to canada, she pulled him down and kissed him suddenly, Latvia was shocked. He quickly limped away, so many things were running through his head, he was tearing up and asking himself way too many questions.

Canada quickly pulled away "what are you doing?? "
Ukraine was confused "what do you mean? I thought you liked me? "
Canada shook his head and sighed nervously "im not.. Into you or any women. Im into someone else"
Ukraine was interested and curious "who else could you be into? "
The taller sighed "Latv-"
"MY BROTHER?! " and they started arguing, Ukraine liked Canada but he didn't like her

Latvia was back home at this point. He was in his room crying and asking himself, why am i crying? I dont like Canada do i? Dont i hate him? Will he leave me alone? Will i have to keep suffering like this?

For whole two weeks Latvia avoided any contact with Canada, trying his best not to burst into tears every time Canada tried to talk to him

Canada tried to talk to Latvia "why are you avoiding me? What did i do? " Latvia didn't answer. The taller country suddenly hugged Latvia and held him close, making Latvia completely burst, cry uncontrollably. He told Canada what he felt and what he saw

Canada comforted Latvia "viv.. I like you not her. I dont like girls, i like guys and you're the guy i like"
Latvia stared at Canada in shock before getting pulled into a sweet kiss.

___________________

Sorry its kinda lazy, im on meds, im tired, its very hard for me to keep up with everything and i barely draw anymore, i have good ideas but its the work i have to put in

I hope ill update sooner

17.05.2021