🇨🇦x🇱🇻x🇸🇪

Im starting out with ships i like alright! Comment a ship youd like to see :) i might do it but i might not

IN THIS AU LATVIA GIVES SUCKY SUCKIES TO OTHERS
And also latvia is a furry fox thanm you
______________________
______________

Latvia was the homophobic asshole in school but was also the closeted gay. He was afraid of his father judging him and because of his dads homophobia he thought that being literal human trash was normal.

On some rainy day, Latvia walked through the halls of the school so he could get to his locker and put his books in. He was stopped by someone he really disliked - Austria.

The taller smiled at the Latvian, he got out 20 euros and waved it in front of him "how about you suck me off~"
Latvia widened his eyes, his cheeks getting warm and bright. He took a minute to respond, he grumbled and took the money "fine.. Where do you want to do it.. "

Austria lead Latvia to the guys restroom after everyone left to go to their classes. He went into a stall with the smaller fox and made him get on his knees "c'mon little foxy~ you do the rest~"

Latvia scoffed and growled at Austria, his cheeks still bright and red. He took off the tallers jeans and underwear and pumped Austria's member to get it somewhat hard before starting, he licked the tip, slowly getting the member deeper in his mouth before making a forwards and backwards motion.

He dragged his warm and wet tongue on the member while sucking to please the taller more. He felt a hand on the back of his head, knowing this isn't a good sign because of all the gay porn blowjob videos he has seen.

The smaller was forced onto the member, making him deep throat Austria and gag. He felt a warm liquid get shot in his mouth. He quickly pulled away and tried to spit it out, Austria made him close his mouth "swallow." the smller whimpered and shook his head but he felt the taller step on his tail. He widened his eyes and quickly swallowed. The fox felt Austria ruffle his hair, he got his pants back on and left. Nothing said. No nothing.

Latvia was still breathing heavily, not used to this. He coughed a little and got up, clearly upset and feeling awful - guilty. He felt good about the money he earned but a little sad about what he had done. The money though.

He decided that this was worth it for the money and would do this a lot more. He could get himself something nice and could get something nice for his brothers and sisters.

A month went by, for the right price he'd suck any guy or let any guy fuck him. His dirty little secret was still safe and his "business" was still going. He was by his locker, just hanging out by himself, waiting for any potential clients

The Latvian was approached by two much taller countries. He looked up at them, it was Canada and Sweden, his cheeks got a little red and he raised an eyebrow "I don't do dou-" he was quickly cut off by Canada holding up 30 euros "c'mon pup~ we'll pay extra if needed~"

Canada and Sweden were the popular guys in school, two gay guys in a relationship, looking for a third bitch to fuck

Latvia's cheeks got redder and warmer "f-fine.. Cumming in me costs extra just like kinks. " Sweden got out an extra 10 euros and handed that to Latvia.

The two taller countries lead Latvia to the guys restroom but didn't go into a stall. Canada licked his lips and unbuckled his pants, taking out his large cock. Sweden did the same, he lowered both his sweatpants and underwear, making his cock spring out.

The smaller was shocked at the size of their members. He grumbled a bit and took off his pants, revealing his thigh highs. Sweden picked up Latvia, making him spread his legs. The smaller let out a squeak, feeling a bit embarrassed and extremely exposed. He had never been in this pose, he felt excited.