6

"Enjoy the little things in your life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."

~.* .* . **.~

God she is bored.

(Y/n) laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling waiting for the day to pass by. And for some unknown reasons, it seems that Barbatos, or whoever the God of wind is, is very angry today because the winds just won't stop banging on her window.

And not to mention, Diluc is nowhere to be seen- at all!

It's not like she can bother the other maids, poor them they need a rest since after the storm they'll have to do a LOT of cleaning. It's not like she doesn't help at all, she mostly does the cooking/feeding them whenever they overwork themselves.

They've done enough, they deserve to be fed.

"Ugh, I'm wasting my time!"

The female sat up, looking outside the window. It wasn't raining at all but the winds were howling like a wolf. A sigh escaped her lips as she glared outside the window.

Wait a minute, who said she has to spend her entire time inside the room?

The older female only scratched her head furiously once realizing that she can just go outside because no one's stopping her at all. It's such a shame that she wasted 15 minutes of her time inside the room forgetting the fact that she has the freedom to roam around the mansion and go outside even if the winds can kill.

(Y/n) stood up and exited the room. The halls were quiet as expected, she let her legs drag her wherever they desire to be. Even if she's out of the room, her mind is still blank and asleep. Too bad, she's going to force it to wake up.

Her legs proceeded to go downstairs. Elzer was surprisingly taking a break. Usually (Y/n) would see him stay up late doing a lot of paperwork. It wasn't really her business to pry on his works but sometimes she can't help but give him sympathy. So whenever the female's bored and doesn't have anything to do, she goes to him or he goes to her. Giving her tasks such as searching wheats for Connor or plucking grapes outside.

But seeing how he isn't in his usual place, only made her frown more.

"Okay moving on.. Legs- take me where you desire!"

And her legs did, leading her into a room with nothing but a wooden piano. It's not like she wasn't familiar with this room at all. Quite the opposite exactly. There were times where she would see Diluc come and go in this room. At first she asked Diluc what was in that room that he kept on walking in, only for the male to ignore her.

Even if she kept on pestering him.

So it's not her fault when she decided to suddenly go to the mysterious room only to find Diluc, back straight, fingers pressing various keyboards, feet stepping on pedals and eyes closed in a relaxed manner.

Going back to the present time, (Y/n) slowly made her way to the piano. Letting her hand slide on the fallboard- she could feel the feeling of dust come in contact with her fingers. It has been a while since someone entered this room. Everything was covered in dust that it made her itch to clean the place up.

But! She's not feeling cleaning today so she decided to suck it up and sit on the piano's bench.

"Okay.. Let's see."