8

"Rage mode go brrrrrrrrr-"

~.* .* . **.~

"Aren't you cold?"

The female turned to Bennett with a curious look. Right now, both of them were walking on the road towards the bridge to Monstadt. (Y/n) would be lying if she hasn't been stealing glance at Bennett ever since they left the Winery. It was windy and sure Monstadt was known for winds and all but it was way more windier than the previous months or days. Plus not to mention that the clouds seemed more darker and the atmosphere wasn't so friendly.

Bennett turned to (Y/n) and stared at her, trying to sink in what she'd just said before turning back to look at the road in front of him. He brought a hand to rub his exposed shoulder as he replied,

"Well.. It is kind of chilly. But I can manage! I'm a Pyro wielder after all."

The younger male turned to her with a bright smile and a thumbs up- assuring her that he's okay and that there's nothing to worry about.

But (Y/n) was not buying it.

The female let out an understanding hum at him while she squinted her eyes a bit at the younger male beside her. Bennett blinked when he heard her sigh in disappointment, only being more confused when he felt her placed her very own cloak around his shoulder.

"You suck at lying ya know? Your legs were shivering!"

And all that Bennett could do was look down in embarrassment while (Y/n) adjusted her cloak around him as he twiddled his thumb. The height difference wasn't actually helping- at all. He was 5'3 and he's guessing that (Y/n)'s around 5'6 since she reminds her of the acting grandmaster's height.

...Wait a minute, doesn't the acting grandmaster wear heels?

"Done!"

Bennett smiled at how warm it feels right now, he doesn't really know if it's because of his vision or it's because someone made him feel important. Either way he was suppressing the urge to twirl.

"You didn't really need to.."

At this point, Bennett doesn't really care if he's not finishing his sentence. The atmosphere around him suddenly became so warm and comfortable. (Y/n) could only smile, a hand on her hip as she replied,

"You were wearing shorts and a sleeveless top, of course I need to! Now c'mon, we need to keep on walking."

As (Y/n) started walking her statement seemed to snap Bennett out of his world. Suddenly remembering that (Y/n) offered him her coat that she should've been wearing. And with a visible concern attached to his voice- he asks,

"W-what about you?"

The female stopped walking as she turned behind her to look at Bennett. She scratched her chin in thought before replying,

"Don't worry- I'm wearing long sleeved clothing. You'll need it more than I do."

"And I'm a Pyro vision wielder- You need this cloak more than I do!"

(Y/n) hummed before walking towards Bennett, the younger male started to take off the cloak but (Y/n)'s hand stopped him from doing so. He was about to protest again but he stopped once (Y/n) walked behind him which made him confused.

But what made him speechless is when (Y/n) started hugging him from behind. Suddenly, Bennett's face was red as Diluc's hair.

"W-wha-what are you,"

(Y/n) quickly interrupted him as she said,

"What? I thought you said you're a Pyro vision wielder?"