1

"Choke me like how you choked that  Abyss Mage."

~.* .* . **.~

How many minutes have passed? (Y/n) doesn't know, nor does she care anymore. She just stood there at the door frame, showing no sign of looking away nor shooing away. And for once, people can mistook her as a statue, because of how steady she is. (E/c) staring back at ruby ones back both of them shows no sign of backing down from the staring contest.

Well, Diluc was positive that the female will back down,

but she didn't.

He expected a lot from (Y/n). He expected her that once she realizes her mistake, she'll nervously slam the door close right away, stuttering apologies to him. Oh, he shouldn't have. Because right now the female was averting her eyes up and down, clearly analyzing his body, then up to his face before licking her lips slowly and seductively.

God damnit it, should be her who's flustered not him!

(Y/n), still not averting her gaze, crossed her arms and leaned on the doorframe watching Diluc gulp down his saliva as he turned pink. She waited for him to do something, to say something, to yell something. But he didn't move an inch at all. The female smirks at him, loving how shy and annoyed he looks.

"You don't want to catch a cold now, do you?"

Diluc furrowed his eyebrows at her words. Ugh, the audacity!

"I'm changing."

The female can sense how annoyed he is right now. But does she give a damn? No. She supported her chin using her right fist, while she used her left hand to support the weight that her right hand is carrying.

"I can see that~"

Of course you can! Diluc rolled his eyes, "I'm not asking you whether you can see or not."

"Hm, on second thought,"

(Y/n) lick her lips again and stared at the red hair's body intensely, "Maybe I am getting blind!"

"OUT!"

(Y/n) stumbled, almost tripping when Diluc kicked her out the room. He literally kicked her out. She quickly grabbed hold of the wooden rail and arched her back, touching the sore spot that Diluc just kicked mercilessly.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KICK ME THAT HARD YA KNOW?!"

She shouted at the male, who probably heard her but ignored her as he slammed the door close with force. (Y/n) grumbled curse words under her breath as she tried her best to stand up straight.

Damn, he really knows how to kick!

The female thought, still holding her back in pain. A couple of groans escaped her lips here and there while she tried her best to stand up straight. She swore that she prayed last night to be choked not to be kicked on the back. But that's not the main problem, how is she going to go down and eat breakfast?!

She let out a pained gasp when she felt something pop behind her. Well, at least she got kicked on the back by Diluc's stunning foot.

"Ahah- okay (Y/n), you got this."

Walking at a very slow pace she swore that someday that she will be the one who'll bring Diluc to a state like this. Or maybe not him, maybe someone who's hot like him but not him. Maybe, just maybe.

heheheh, I live for hot guys- or maybe even females~

(Y/n)'s probably one of those main characters who are very perverted, have their own harem and powerful. Who knows?

Said female shrieked when she heard a giggle behind her back. Slowly she turns to look back, Adeline, who was giggling at how silly she looks made (Y/n) feel like a fool. Out of all the positions she can be in, the head maid sees this!

"Adeline stop! You're not helping me to feel better."

She ended her sentence with a whine, Adeline let out a last giggle and smiled warmly at the pouting female, who was touching her sore back. When they first met, the maid thought that (Y/n)'s one of those girls who are calm and well behaved, like a princess! Maybe that's why her master decided to let her stay here in the mansion and even trusted one of his taverns to her.

Oh how she thought wrong.

The only reason why (Y/n) was staying with Diluc is because she won't leave him. Like a koala stuck on a tree. Except the tree is trying to pry off the Koala. And even if her master was giving the female a cold shoulder, the female doesn't care at all! (Y/n) just kept on bugging her master until he gave in. She's actually surprised that her master hasn't kicked her out, yet. Plus, let's not forget how demanded herself that she's the travel partner of her master in front of a meeting that was being held. Ah, one of those reasons why her master "trusted" her with one of his taverns.

"Ah, apologies (Y/n),"

Adeline smiled at her,

"Do you need any help."

The maid wondered why (Y/n) was thinking whether she was going to accept her offer or not. Was Adeline even asking?

Adeline's eyes widened at her words. She blink twice, maybe even thrice at the female in front of her. She swore that she felt a sweat roll from her forehead to her cheek. Oh God, even the head maid felt troubled by the female. After all what the female said was,

"No thank you! I finally found a good reason to roll down the stairs and no one's going to stop me, MWEHHEHEEHHEHEHHEHE!"

This girl is out of this world.

In the end, (Y/n) wasn't able to have breakfast before Diluc because Adeline won't let her roll down the stairs.