9

"Doo doo batter who oddly looks attractive.. You're my doo doo batter."

~.* .* . **.~

The female was able to pick up a voice of a stranger shouting down at her to watch out. So out of curiosity, (Y/n) raised her head only for her to squint her eyes when a ray of sunshine escaped the dark clouds. Following the shout was a faint feminine grunt which only made (Y/n) try her best to see what the stranger was doing.

And as the clouds started to cover the ray of light (Y/n) was met with a pair of heels landing on her face.

As if her bleeding forehead wasn't enough it seems that the Gods wanted to make her scream in pain.

Thankfully the stranger was quick enough to jump off her face and land on the ground next to her. (Y/n) wasted no time grunting furiously in pain as she used both of her hands to cover her face, touching the now sore place the heels landed.

"O-oh gee- are you okay?!"

(Y/n) resists the urge to choke the stranger that stepped on her face- in heels! With a final grunt, (Y/n) quickly turns her head to the stranger without second thought. Her eyebrows were furrowed in anger as she shouted back at the stranger,

"My forehead's bleeding and you step on MY face! Do I look okay?!"

The stranger could only cringe in guilt and embarrassment at her words. Not going to lie but it's also the stranger's fault for landing right away.

(Y/n) was too busy focusing on her injuries that she failed to notice the stranger commanding someone to open the gate. The stranger quickly grabbed (Y/n) by the shoulder, which made the female confused, while the stranger started pushing her inside the city.

A man, who's obviously a member of what (Y/n) would like to call 'KOF' approached them. It also seems like he has been running laps around this city due to him huffing.

"Huffman you came right on time!"

The stranger in red stated once seeing the man. (Y/n) turned her head to the stranger behind her quietly saying,

"Huffman? That's his name?"

His name suits his because right now he's huffing.

It may look like she's serious on the outside but on the inside she's crying out of laughter and pain at how her face is hurting while a huffing man is named Huffman. No wonder why Diluc looked at her as if there was something wrong with her.

"I need you to bring her to the cathedral. Her face needs... A miracle."