Ch 18: They're coming to the rescue

Vin's POV

Vin's POV

It's been two days since we've worked out a strategy to save Elle. At least that's our priority now. Hopefully those bastards don't do anything bad to Elle.

"Boss, everything is ready" said one of my men.

"OK, do the plan right" I said

"Of course boss" he replied

Elle's POV

I don't know how long I was here, but all my body ached because they put me on a chair and tied me to it. I can't describe how I feel now after what they told me about my family.

Flashback:

"-you know your mother used to be a daughter of a Romanian and UK mafia family. Your father is a son of the Italian mafia. Your father and I were very good friends. One day we fell in love with the same woman whose name is Katerina the daughter of the Russian mafia. And as bad as your father thought, he kidnapped her after she gave birth to our son Alessandro. He kidnapped her and you know what? He also tried to kidnap Alessandro. At that time he already married your mother and your mother was pregnant with your brother, Vincenzo Addam Ferrari. Who is now replacing your dead father. When we wanted to save my wife, I found her lying limp in the basement of your family home. When we took her to the hospital, she could not be saved. Not only that, he also killed my father during the incident. Leaving myself alone with a son we have that only turned one month . Now I still have revenge on Your family because your family has made our lives suffer all this time. " said the bald head.

"My family can't be that bad, my brother and I don't deserve your revenge treatment, I've suffered enough" I replied lowly.

"You have to marry me if you want everything to be safe, considering the little Ferrari is on the way" Alessandro said with a cruel grin.

"What do you mean?" I asked in surprise

"Your cousin Sofia is pregnant with Leo 's child, considering Leo is part of your mafia family, the baby will also be part of your family, if you wanted them to be safe marry my son" said the bald head.