Ch 26: They've gone, it's empty now

Third's person POV

Third's person POV

Everyone looked so weak, they all looked tired, they were all shrouded in deep sorrow

All family members were declared dead one by one. Now only one person remains who is always an eye witness of all the suffering of their family

"I am here to stand as a member of the Ferrari family and as a father. In these few years of my life, I have lost many of my family members. Funnily enough, I also witnessed their deaths. I asked God, why did this old man you let live on? Why don't he take me alone? I understand, to live in this criminal family has big life consequences, today at the funeral of Vincenzo and Elle Ferrari, they are my nephew and niece who I have considered my own children. I already lost my only daughter last week, and this week them.

They are siblings of the same type, very compact, very fond of each other, and they protect each other. Vincenzo is our leader who is very strict, risk-taking, disciplined, loving family, and he is very good at choosing tactics.

Elle on the other hand, she is a very wise girl, she is charming like her mother, she is brave and just like Vincenzo, she is also very brave, risk-taking, loving family and very smart. My girl is a brightening and warmth of our family. But sometimes this girl likes to tease her brother. haha..

It is with so much sadness that I am here today to farewell our beloved siblings duo. They were lovely and vibrant duo who have been taken away from us much too early. But the memory of them will live on in us forever. We were so proud of them and know that they are in peace now.

Goodbye, my precious son and daughter– I know you are up in heaven now, waving down to us now "said Dominic very sadly even though he knew his cunning.

Dominic immediately stepped back and stood beside Damien who seemed very sad and tired, it seemed. When their coffin was about to close, Luca and Matteo did not take their eyes off Elle's coffin.

Luca, he feels very sorry for what he did to Elle. The last words he said to Elle at that time were "make yourself useful" and the rest was an accusation to his dear Elle. Map without compass, night sky without the North Star, He's lost without her.

There's so much left unspoken, too soon for their conversation to end.

He wasn't finished with his "I love yous," he had a million more to go. She was his life, his lover, his friend, and he wanted her to know, but it's too late. He tought they have a lot of time more to spend together

He's not ready to let her go, off into that brilliant light. It's too late, so he'll have to be patient until the day comes, when he can meet again with her.

Matteo on the other hand, he was very, very sad. He seemed confused and didn't know what to do. He lost his way without Elle, he blamed himself over and over for leaving Elle, let alone making Elle wait for him. He wanted to turn back time but fate was already carved, he was too late

He lost the love of his life for good, this man lost his family which he found in the woman he loved. This woman was finally reunited with the land just like his family. Not only did he lose the family he had just found, he also lost a home he had been looking for. That home, that family, that love, it's Elle alone.

Matteo lost everything.

He felt that his life was also being taken away by Elle. Himself, his soul, and his life. He's empty now

Death is like a cold, gray shroud. It lays heavy on everyone shoulders, and wraps them in its comfortless embrace.

Death,

The taker of life ...

The bringer of sorrow ...

The comforter of the afflicted ...

The enemy of loved ones ...

The ultimate destiny of every living being.

♕ ↞

I'm so sorry guys i've to do this, i'm sorry

Don't forget To VOTE FOLKS!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!