Ch 8: My safety's first but he found me

Elle POV

Elle POV

At home

When I got home, I saw Uncle Dom run towards us

"Are you all right? Anything hurt? Are you in pain? I'm going to kill those people!" said uncle Dom

"I'm okay dad" I said while rolling my eyes, yes I now call Uncle Dom as father, because he said that I reminded him of his daughter Sofia in Italy, he said that cousin of mine was very busy. I also consider uncle Dom as my own father.

He also said that my father was dead, he died of a disease, you know? I felt very sad at that time, I had never met him. I was also told that my mother was a great spy agent, and then she got promoted to chief agent, so she had to leave me with Uncle Dom because she couldn't come home.

Do you know? Uncle Dom cried when I called him dad the first time, I wish I took a picture of him then. Sofia is 24 years old now, so she's not Uncle Dom's little girl anymore, but I'm that little girl now.

"Leonardo told us that you were being followed on the road earlier, I am very worried" said Uncle Dom.

"Dad, look I'm fine, I'm fine" I told him. "He shot their car, you have to see her, she's smart!" said Mary

Uncle Dom looked at Mary with a hard look, "I told you she can't go, now look what happens! If anything happens to her then you will be responsible!" said Uncle Dom angrily.

"Sorry sir, I will not repeat it again" said Mary regretfully, 

"But dad, I'm fine, you also can not keep me here forever" I said.

"Elle, you know our family has a lot of enemies? If you have become a target then there is no way out of it and your life will always be in trouble and the only way out is death" said uncle Dom. 

"Yes dad I know, I'm sorry huh?" I told him, he nodded.

Damien said that Leonardo was the head of the mafia, automatically we were his family as well because we were his relatives. That's the way we're always in trouble

"Dominic, we have improved our security, we should now be safe" Damien said while walking towards us.

"Good, Elle go to your room and have a shower okay?" Uncle Dom said, "Fine dad," I said.

I went straight to my room.

But I met with Leo, "hey Leo!" I greet him. 

"Hi Elle, are you okay?" Leo asked, 

"yeah I'm fine" i said "i heard what happened, I'm so worried you know?" Leo said, holding my cheek with both hands. I can tell you from his eyes, he is really worried.

He is like my brother as well as Damien.

"Okay then, I'll take a shower now, see you later Leo!" I said to Leo